NZ

5,539
Be-Natural
Posted on Jun 5, 2022
Love the Flavor!

Are you telling me you get the max dose of biotin in a form of a delicious strawberry candy that dissolves in your mouth? seriously, this is the best biotin! the great thing is that it comes in different potencies and quantities so you can choose what adapts more to your situation. I definitely recommend it, it is delicious and good for your hair, skin and nails.. just be careful not to eat more than 1 (sometimes it's hard to resist the refreshing taste so I might get the 5000 version and eat two of them haha)

f705dd02-37ed-4c55-8fc3-22b740283f1c
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I didn't think I could improve my health, but within 2 weeks of using this vitamin, I notice change. It is like night and day. My energy level improves by my sleep and it allows me to do things that I never thought I could. The best part of this vitamin is that it doesn't contain any "flavorings", there is no sugar or artificial

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I have taken this product for a year now and I can say that it really works. It really helps me a lot in improving my health and wellbeing. When taking this product, I feel better, more energy to do everything and i am also able to sleep well without any problems. The taste is very good as well.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I have no problems with this vitamin. I have been taking it for a couple of years now. It works well for me, my body and the price is very affordable(only $17.99 per bottle). I highly recommend this supplement to others who are users of other supplements((I use it in combination with my protein powder))

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I am a member of this website and I can not tell you how thrilled I am with my product! I like to tell people all the qualities they have, but using this product actually helps me. It is very hard for me to get tired in a long day. Also, it has helped me sleep better at night!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

It is much more profitable to take a good complex than to order vitamins and minerals separately. 60 tablets and only one per day. For comparison, other complexes have more tablets, but you need to drink them 2-3 per day, and this is inconvenient. Yes, the tablets are large but easy to swallow. When you open the jar, you can feel the smell of either nuts or pumpkin seeds. Especially in order not to forget to drink pills, I ordered an organizer for them and I have been drinking for two weeks without any passes. No side effects or allergies were noted.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Unfortunately I can't use Biotin because of acne problems. If you suffer from acne, you should stay away from Biotin. But my mother is elderly and her skin was very weak. He was bruised by everything and created spots by loosening the skin. I started giving her Biotin and her skin is wonderful!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I have really fine and thin hair and I wanted to see if I could stop the hair loss. I'm on my second bottle of Natol Biotin and my hair seems to be doing much better. I have noticed more little hairs popping up my hair line. I also noticed that my nails are really strong and growing so fast! and I've never been able to grow nails! So, there you are. Also, the strawberry flavor is delightful.