NZ

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Overall, this is a lovely mask. The product absorbed well within a few minutes after removing it (although there was some sticky residue at first), and it even gave my skin a slight pearl-like sheen. It didn’t fit my face well, but there is such a great diversity of faces in the world that I won’t remove a star for something like that. I found that it stayed in place well. As a busy mom with a seven month old baby, I don’t always have time to relax while using sheet masks. Staying in place well means that I can give my face a treat more often while washing dishes during nap time! I’ve only used this particular type of sheet mask once so far, but based on this first experience I recommend trying it.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I really enjoy using this brand's facial masks. They're easy to use, and my skin glows immediately after I remove the mask. They fit just right on my face; you have to smooth it out after application to get the best results. There is no intrusive scent, which is great. I feel that they are effective but gentle enough for all ages.

I LOVE everything Missha and this facial sheet mask is right up there with everything I love about this brand. It feels great on and produces excellent results for smooth hydrated skin. To use, just unfold and apply to your face, treat yourself and lay down for a while,,,,,, I fell asleep and woke up looking like a celebrity 😉

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Perfect sheet mask for normal & sensitive skin types, can be used on frequently basis, the size fits the face perfectly, good quality packaged & has a Nice scent. 💜✨Highly recommended 🥰

5d0f0f86-565a-4399-8fa1-91d873e8965c
d50703e3-dcef-4145-b0a2-6b7a61d46936
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I liked it very, very much! For this price - just chic! Lightweight, creamy texture, absorbs quickly, not sticky!  I covered the top with a night cream.  In the morning I was very pleasantly surprised.  The face is fresh and radiant.

1c161180-0337-431d-b0ff-dde2cf07c3d7
20Tauri
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I really enjoyed all of Missha sheet masks I’ve purchased so far and this one is no exception! Milky essence hydrates the skin very well and caused no irritation (I have super sensitive dry skin)

86811aff-420c-4e45-a4f1-a0bdc7b6212a
68d2b54e-7871-47b6-bf2e-4ee4eeb45986
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

So this mask has great ingredients in it. It fit my face well. It hydrated things. I just don't love the consistency. I guess this series of masks has 'watery' types and 'milky' types. This one is milky. It felt a bit occlusive on my face and was a bit hard to pat in once I took it off. It made additional layers of skincare (serums/moisturizer) I applied after taking the mask off feel thick and heavy and cloying on my face. I think I would like this mask more in the winter, and in the morning when I'm not applying so many layers/actives. Or on a rest night, I would use this and then just go right into the moisturizer/night cream and I think that would feel less weird on my face.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This mask has creamy texture and absorbs well. It leaves my skin soft and hydrated. I leave it on my face for 20 minutes and then put some face cream on top of that. Love it!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Missha has been one of my favorite Korean brands. This sheet mask was quite nice, left my sensitive skin pretty gentle, just I've tried so many before and this one wasn't anything special.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Mask sheet ar m'y addiction, i use it every week, it moisturize the skin very well

fdedee68-c65d-492a-9d71-f4040e7f0132