Page 1 - Reviews - Mild By Nature, Witch Hazel, Unscented, Alcohol-Free, 12 fl oz (355 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on May 5, 2022

I love this product. The size of the package is huge i’m pretty sure it will last me forever. I use it this toner for my armpits and let me tell you , i DO NOT get sweaty, and if i do i don’t smell. The composition is great, clean. I would definitely recommend

45e3935a-8158-4f7f-b9c5-d75a18b9cfbc
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I’m amazed by how big this toner is! I think this will last for more than a year. I love the fact that this is unscented and alcohol-free. I have sensitive skin so I try to avoid anything scented on my face. Though it’s too early to see the effects on my face, but I’m already seeing an improvement on my acne. In addition, I got this at a very cheap price during the 25th anniversary of iHerb. :)

b9e1a4fa-c5a1-439f-8d68-2b562a33d340
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I am using this toner for the first time but have read great reviews about it. It is unscented and you find rose petal scent. Made with aloe vera gently cleanses, tones and moisturizes skin. It replenishes essential moisture for clean, healthy glowing skin. You may use morning and night.

2c993858-fc25-49ef-b67d-ab36063d210f
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Good package and a good size with no smell and alcohol. I use it with the essential oils to make a homemade tonic for my hair growth and to energize my scalp to benefit from the purifying effect. I add 3 tablespoons alcohol-free witch hazel to a 100 ml spray bottle + 1 teaspoon hemp seed oil + 50 ml distilled water + 10 drops "each" of (Lavander, rosemary, cedarwood, and peppermint essential oils). I use it after the shower and massage it on my scalp then comb my hair.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

My daughter can't survive without this product. In particular, this brand of Witch Hazel is her go to for cleaning her face. She's a very skeptical person, so if she finds this product to be high quality and consistent, I'd say it is just that! A great product!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Excellent eco composition! For my 35 year old, combination skin, more prone to oiliness, the tonic fit perfectly! I'm on my second bottle now. Does not tighten the skin and there is no sticky effect. Large size, enough for 2.5 months of daily use twice a day. The smell is neutral.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Much more economical compared to Humphreys. I used to enjoy Thayer's but disappointed when Iherb stop carrying the brand. Switched to Humphreys until the packaging changed and price shot up so now Mild By Nature has become the more affordable option. It works just like the others. The bottle also lasts a long time.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Buying the second bottle! I loved it so much because it suits my skin, it is not artificial, does not cause allergy. Size is huge, used it for more than eight months upon applying twice a day. Might be a bit dryish for the skin, but I apply cream after it, so totally fine

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I have sensitive skin, so I look for products without a lot of added irritants, especially scents. This Witch Hazel has no scents, and it is alcohol free; so it won't dry out my skin. The ingredients list includes not only Witch Hazel (which reduces irritation and inflammation), but also grapefruit seed extract, (which is a natural anti-fungal, anti-microbial agent), and aloe (which soothes and heals superficial injuries). The bottle instructs on how to use this on your face and neck, but I use it on other areas as well, to soothe itchy skin and to gently moisturize sensitive areas. I love it; it has always worked very well with no problems. And yes, it is soothing! I will definitely continue to use this brand (Mild by Nature) and their Unscented, Alcohol-free formulation of Witch Hazel.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

it feels like pure water, but better. i don't know why but i guess it's a habit of many many years of using a toner. I've tried to skip this step but unfortunately can't. it feels like something is missing. usually I've been using the Humphreys witch hazel toner with the cheap old packaging for years but i couldn't find so this is a great alternative. although the cap is leaking sometimes but i hope it's only this specific one that's off.