Page 1 - Reviews - Mediheal, Intensive Pore Clean Cleansing Foam, 5 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

The size is just WOW! I thought I would get a small one but I didn’t realize 150ml is quite big. It cleans very well, I feel my face tightened and super clean afterwards. Will keep using it daily basis (twice a day) to see if I can have my blackheads removed. But overall, I am satisfied with it.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Mediheal masks has been known for its great quality, but I’ve never really heard about this facial wash (maybe cause it’s new?). So when iHerb gave a half price, I bought it to give a try. I used it few times already but I don’t really see the difference yet, especially its claim to minimize the pores. The content itself is slightly hard to come off the package since it’s thick so you should squeeze it harder.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It does the job. I like that it gets my face squeaky clean and very easy to clean off. However, the scent is strong and like the smell of Men Axe Body spray lol. I am glad the scent doesn’t stay.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

It smelled GREAT! Cleansed my pores well. I enjoy the scent and the feeling using it. My skin was kind of dry immediately after using it but that’s normal since it’s a foam.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

It's a very good cleanser. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean, but not dry. The scent is VERY nice, and I love how big the packaging is.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Calming. Soothing. Moisturising. Leaves your skin squeaky clean and pores looking minimised and clear of any dirt. Great price. Great texture. Gentle on sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This one has very nice soft smell and definitely brigh my skin out, but doesn't do any harsh. Skin become very beautiful after this. I reccomed to use the same mask afterwards.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Big size! I’m sure it will be nice haven’t tried it yet as I need to finish my old cleanser before I open this but mediheal is a trusted brand. The size is great for the price!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I use a Clarisonic face cleaner, and I add a dab of this product to the brush along with my facial cleaner. My face and pores feel and look cleaner with this product added.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I have used this cleanser in the evening, after using i feel it can clean my pores deeply and I am very satisfied with its effectiveness