Page 1 - Reviews - Mediheal, Hair Sheep Steam Pack, 1 Sheet - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

Easy to apply, but if the hair is long, it will be more difficult, you need help from another person. But the result is very good, it leaves your hair soft, shiny and healthy and makes it easier to pass your fingers through the hair. The effect lasts for a week.

4528bc4c-3ada-4100-b377-027300f460da
48761d9b-7494-4675-ab38-05bd26e2cd9b
56ded747-4bbd-4eed-a773-19c62a0802bc
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Good mask, hair is soft and smooth, but a bit time consuming to apply on a long hair and stay with it, I prefer mask in a jar

1da878cd-7337-41d0-a068-71139c35a890
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

scent is okay to use. quality is pretty nice. package is nice to seal and size is pretty big to cover whole hair. even my hair is very sensitive but easy to get moisturize after use this one. it's also okay for scalp. really big benefit for smooth hair. nice composition. good for all age.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I bought three of these for my wife and she now swears by them. She loves how they make her feel afterwards, and she feels that these are great value. And...she is bugging me to put them in my next order as well. If you haven't tried Mediheal, they have a variety of great night masks and things of that nature. Good product, good value.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I discovered this mask as part of the Mediheal package and decided to buy a few more. I put it on after my shampoo and leave it on for an hour. When you open the pack, you have the hat inside and the cream is inside that cap. My advice is to open the cap and take the cream out and spread it evenly on your hair. Once done, put the cap on and put a towel on top in order to make it a little warmer. Smells nice and leaves your hair silky. I recommend it once a week when you have a bit more time to leave it for a long period of time. My hair is thin and frizzy

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I have yet to use it. I will update the review once I do. Edit: OMG this is a fabulous product. I am obsessed with this. It makes my hair silky and soft. I also noticed that it sort of makes the hair straighter. I have wavy to curly hair and whenever I use this hair tends to be straight to lightly wavy. So I do not use it of I plan to curl my hair. If I plan to straighten the hair, well then this is a must have because straightening process goes much smoother and faster. And the end result lasts until I have a shower.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I have colour treated fine hair and it can be a real challenge to find any hair mask that works without feeling too heavy. This is my HG hair mask, even my stylist complimented me on my hair health after using it only once. I only wish I could buy it in a more sustainable form, as it feels quite wasteful to throw away all that plastic at the end. The excess plastic waste is what keeps it from a full 5 stars for me.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Well... This is actually a very good mask, and probably an interesting idea with having this mask in a shower cap. But it was a nightmare for me - to apply evenly, to make sure all my hair is covered with this mask, to make sure the mask doesn't fall out of my head. I did not enjoy it. To be fair, I have to say that there is an effect on the hair. But all this nightmare with applying... and then washing it out... Gizas! I will buy this mask (solution) when I see it in a jar. Otherwise, I will avoid buying again in this form. I love the product, but I don't like it like this.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

There isn't a lot of product inside of the hat, even though I took the creamy mask inside and put it first on my hair and then I put the hat... there wasn't much product inside but maybe because I have long thick hair.. you can FEEL THE HEAT for real.. I loved using it in winter

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

At the beginning I was not sure if it is going to work for my hair. But after about 30 minutes, my hair was so soft and it lasted for some times.