Page 1 - Reviews - Maryann Organics, Hydro Care, Face Moisturizer Water Gel-Cream, 1.7 fl oz - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

This is a really good product, especially for people with sensitive skin. My face is very sensitive and usually breaks out after applying anything other than water or Vaseline. on it. However, I noticed when using this cream, I have no bad reactions,residue or side effects. So this cream really helps moisturize the skin and works good on sensitive skin as well. A product that I would buy again and recommend for others.

33c159dc-90ec-4a18-9c63-0a86c91c6a70
Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Just started using this three days ago and it is working great. My girlfriend has been using Maryann products this past year and swears by them. When I saw they had some moisturizer products I didn't hesitate to buy. I get dry skin that gets itchy and bright red between irritation and scratching constantly. I've applied this Hydro Care cream on the spots and it reduced the redness and dryness very fast. It goes on easy and absorbs into my skin quickly. It doesn't have any funky smell which is great and it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I highly recommend this product and will definitely buy more when needed.

43591431-2737-4a1c-8469-c9d2c71006f2
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I've never bought this before and was pleasantly surprised of lovely it felt on my face . Its not oily and does absorb really quickly. I have noticed a difference in a couple of days I've been using it.😍Skins feels smooth and hydrated! I would absolutely buy it again. Also i didn't react to it . Some put perfume in there creams and it stings when you apply but this didn't. Also, the packaging is really nice, the bottle has a really convenient dispenser so i don't have to scoop it with my finger each time.

10a6545f-5f18-49a8-860e-88474626ad0d
ae1230f2-795a-45ad-83db-cf0e1692a47f
Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I absolutely love all the MaryAnn products and this one as well. I love the convenience of squeezing the top down and the right amount of product come out. Also when you start to run low the top is easy to screw off so there is no waste. The product it self is wonderful. No strong scent or sticky residue. Leaves your face so soft.

bd6b4efe-f806-4b54-9878-c1537dc4e583
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I'm very surprised how good this product is. It lasts quite long with one single use after 2 days (See picture). And it seems to whitens my skin where I applied it. I first tried to prove it on the face but it might no show well so I used my arm instead. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take a good enough picture to prove it. But I can assure you that the area where I applied the cream is still moisturized and whiter compared to the other areas which were quite dry, even after washing my arm many times.

34f2117b-e95f-4b25-aca1-7e6865157db5
1e0042d5-db16-4163-9524-adf3bd69c3af
Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This cream is perfect for acne-prone skin or sensitive skin. It is lightly scented. When I apply this, it feels really soothing. The texture of this cream is gel-like. It feels light and weightless which is good for oily skin I have. When I put this on in the daytime, my face doesn't get oily throughout the day.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I use a TON of prescription grade acne medicine and it drys the heck out of my face, literally to the point of itching. This is a must have for those with dry skin, my face no longer itches, and is as smooth as a baby’s. Will order again.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

love this cream. I will definitely be getting it again! I just put it on my face. Instantly got soft!! I couldn’t wait to then wash my face and get my makeup off so I could put it all over my face!!! It is so smooth and dries fast without that greasy cream feel! And almost immediately I seen a difference! it feels my skin very soft and hydrated. I’ve used it now for two days and this is now my go to face moisturizer!! I’ve been spending so much money and time trying to find the right product for my face . finally i found this. This stuff is perfect!!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I thought this product would have been more hydrating (per the name) but it is a good moisturizer overall. The way the product is dispensed is interesting (you press down the top and the product comes up in the middle), which, to me seems like maybe a waste of packaging (?)... the texture is smooth and it's not scented. I know it's designed for facial use, but I find it calming to use on the eczema on my arms. I have extremely sensitive skin, and this does'nt bother me at all, which is good.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I was looking for an effective moisturizer with Hyaluronic acid and decided to give this one a try. It works well for me. I'm 69 and my skin was feeling dry and tight in the mornings; I used a day cream in the AM, night cream in PM. This cream feels soothing when it goes on AM and PM, dries to a clean looking glow--not greasy, and stays that way after using. I don't need two creams any more. It doesn't feel like a gel to me, and I like the interesting way it's dispensed. I will continue using this and have suggested that my friends give it a try!