Page 1 - Reviews - Legendairy Milk, Milkapalooza, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
NZ

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have struggled with low supply with all three babies, and I have tried so many different galactagogues and supplements with minimal results. Since I've started taking Milkapalooza though it seems that my milk supply has increased as my baby has actually been satisfied after each feed. I will definitely continue to buy these!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Not bad, but not significant increase in milk supply after taking this. I've only been on it for a week. Maybe a bit longer will help see the effect. Quite pricey though having to take 6 pills a day. Easy to swallow and no effect on baby baby still fed as usual. No extra gassy from the herbs. Perhaps the other range will be more effective.might have to try all 3 to compare.

Posted on May 12, 2022

It work like magic … I use to feed my child formula milk couple times per day but with this I can say I am breastfeed him all day long .. 60 capsules a month supply .. I will buy it again ..

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

It did increase the milk supply the first time but in the second day it was okay not like the first day overall I liked it little bit

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I feel like this supplement really worked for me, but it took around 7 or 8 days. My milk increased and also became wonderfully creamy. I'm now trying liquid gold to see and if that one doesn't work as well then I'll order more of this one. Incidentally moringa is meant to be an excellent supplement so I'm very happy to be taking it anyway.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Very effective, help with increasing milk supply I use 6 tablets daily for maximum effect

Posted on May 30, 2022

Didn’t work for me sadly I think pump princess did a better job. I had alot of hopes in this but will try cash cow too

Posted on May 5, 2022

Works OK. Had a low supply due to having the rona, so thought I’d give this a shot. It helped a very tiny amount but not enough to have ample supply. This is probably just me and my body but results will differ between individuals.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I used it many times the quality is great the size is good packaged very well has great benefit

Posted on Jun 19, 2022