Page 1 - Reviews - KOS, Organic Inulin Powder, 11.85 oz (336 g) - iHerb
NZ

Phara88
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I love this product. I just started using Inulin powder and I love how easy is to incorporate to my meals and how my body cope with it. I add this powder to my hot chocolate (I use 100% cacao, which can be quite bitter, and Inulin slightly sweetens it) and to my homemade coconut yogurt, and it seems to help my bowel movement and curb my appetite.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Have bought this fiber powder two times so far, used it regularly as part of my diet. Does not have any specific taste, I would say no taste. It is supposed to benefit your diet and help with any indigestion, constipation, gut health. I like it and will probably buy again.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I think this is probably a side effect specific to my body, but this causes SEVERE bloating for me when I take it. I am hoping I get used to it once I take it for a while as fiber can cause bloating and gas as your body adjusts to taking it. I started taking it a few weeks ago to help correct some hormonal imbalances and I actually think it's a great product despite the side effects I am still experiencing. I recommend taking this at night because of the gas and bloating plus you will go to the bathroom in the morning. Having these problems during the day would not be fun. It is completely clear and tasteless when it mixes into water or juice. It is not clumpy at all and it comes from a great brand which is why I'm giving it high stars. I took off one star just for the side effects, but as I said, I think that's more my body reacting personally. I definitely would repurchase and it's a reasonable price.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Love this stuff! It works as stated. I put a scoop in my morning coffee and don't even have to stir it. It has NO taste at all, I'm picky about my coffee. It's great for fiber and I have no problem taking this daily. Sits well on the stomach !

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Bought this to feed my gut bacteria, which is the probiotics that I take every morning. I’m going to try it along with a capsule of probiotics on my homemade yogurt to see if it makes the yogurt more successful.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

part of my lymphoedema regime. too early to tell if it's working for the lymphoedema. Pleasant slightly sweet taste. dissolves well in my morning oatmeal.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Love the packaging with the screw lid makes it so much easier to not make a mess like with zip lock bags that dosent always close properly on the first try.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Great quality. There is no taste so it can easily be mixed with water. Definitely helps with regularity. I personally have to take this in the evenings, as it does make me a bit gassy afterwards...

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Tastes good, so easy to add to a cup of tea or other drink. Doesn’t make it too sweet. A full serve from the provided spoon seems the perfect dose.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Prebiotic - helps probiotics grow in your gut. i put it in my breakfast smoothie. I don't feel any difference in the taste that way.