NZ

8,272
Posted on Dec 26, 2021
1,660
Another Jarrow Formulas VIT B GEM

I first started taking this supplement after my doctor prescribed me it bc I had so much low B12 and folic acid levels and this one 🧿 DEF helped me out like in 2 months - my memory and concentration got better and I started to feel way better than I used to (*spit 3 times*) 🧿 As much great as other vit B formulas from JF, this one is very convenient to take and have your both B12 and folic acid levels normalized. Loved it P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

a3a95794-c4a8-45d7-bde6-4aac14226598
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Best product for B12 and Folate, also a good level of B6. Methylcobalamin (b12) and 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (folate) are properly absorbed by the body over lesser quality products that use folic acid and versions of B12 that the body doesn't easily absorb. Taste is great for a chewable tablet (I purchased the lemon flavour) not too strong and not overly powdery, really noticed a difference when not taking them. My partner even noticed a difference when he stopped. The quality of the product and packaging is brilliant and can't fault it. Just be mindful if you are using any other products with B6 as too much can make you sick. Also found it to be a great product as it doesn't contain lactose or hidden additives as I have food intolerances. Vegan friendly and Gluten Free.

3a83419e-c15d-453a-bc1f-d9f797642a32
689898a5-97f7-4265-9eca-05a73ada78bf
049f55cd-12af-4049-b747-5bb8fc3ecd9f
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Vitamin B12 of optimal absorption. rates rose from 200 to 600 pg/mL in two months. The only negative point in my opinion is that the tablets take about 6-7 minutes to dissolve in the sublingual vi, and they are quite large compared to other brands. But it's very efficient and that's why I keep using it and recommend it. My metabolism has increased a lot and the headaches have reduced, which indicates an improvement in the nervous system Vitamin B12 in Methylcobalamin format which is the best form of absorption by the body. It also have folic acid

450084e6-a323-427b-9882-509eeefbb5fc
20cd41be-c7df-4ca2-9fdb-08caa1fd1f25

The pills really work, their quality are very high, clean i gredients and also the size is very good. I noticed improvements in memory, physical condition, energy and concentration after the first 2-3 days. Personally, it seems to me an extraordinary supplement, I went through some illnesses with memory loss and these supplements helped me to recover to a great extent. I mention that I have been administering them for 3 months already. The taste of these vitamins is great and easy to take. I recommand it!

60260187-c598-4a06-a029-2d960abc8862
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The quality of the ingredients is very good, it has a slightly sweet taste and is very pleasant, it looks like a chewing candy, just put it under your tongue and let it dissolve, you don't need to take it with water. It exceeded my expectations, for having good absorption by the body.

96c23579-8c91-4819-8ca9-c34921874e21
186898a0-dfc7-4acc-b5d0-865b99157aea
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I was looking for a folate/cobalmamine supplement in methyl form while reading the book "it starts with the eggs" and this one caught my attention for being in the perfect combination. Some people says this has a similar effect of Adderall but i havent felt any dramatic effect yet but i beleive it would slow down the gray hair growth and it tastes good.

61c26eb6-cc69-446a-810e-8e7c8e45e2e5
4b9e5be8-d527-4394-aa59-8e181ba4c319
Posted on May 9, 2022

High quality ingredients, perfect size great taste No doubt about the potency of the product! what more could you want? Folic Acid and niacin flush is great for your nervous system, gives you energy, increases your metabolism and the effect can be felt quickly. well package as well. Perfect! thanks iHerb

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

It's the product I take quite regularly here. The reasons are the right form of B-12 and Methyl Folate rather than usual folic acid and a pleasant taste of the tablets. For children I cut the tablet in two parts, so that the dose is lower. I've notices a positive effect on mood and energy level with these B-vitamins.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

These 3 vitamins are helpful in the production of red blood cell. I like it because I trust the quality, quantity, ingredients, size and taste used by iHerb to produce this item. I actually like the flavor and the fact that it is helping with increasing my red blood cells for sure.