Page 1 - Reviews - Hyleys Tea, Wellness Tea, Detox, 25 Tea Bags, 1.32 oz (37.5 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

The taste is good. Keeps me active every morning. It works great if you partner it with coffee and this tea. Nice for morning drink.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I loved this tea. Great for digestion and recommended it to my friends as well. It keeps you feeling light. However, sometimes it gives me cramps in my stomach. I still drink it though cause ai feel detoxified.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

Personally I dont drink it for the taste (which isnt bad to be honest I do enjoy the tea) but I learned for my oily and acne prone skin this tea with the help of a clean diet (cleaner diet then my old daily eating out fast food habbits) does help clear my skin. So I say if you have acne prone skin please do try this out, start out a week staright of 2 teas a day and see if you notice any change like how I did. I noticed a dramatic change in my skin.. clearer skin, reduced redness, and a slight healthy glow. Its not a cure all for my acne but if you do your part by cutting back bad greasy foods and proper cleaning routines this tea should do its job to bring out a clearer you.

cd3dcf3f-68ba-4bc5-a73c-90d3454f6ec8
Posted on Jun 23, 2021

Just had it today and it’s got rid of gas in my system. Yet to see the results but I would say it’s gentle, no major pain or cramps in the tummy.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

good tasting detox tea, works well

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

Delicious! Helps fasten your metabolism! I drink everything day. 2-3 times!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022