Page 1 - Reviews - Health Garden, All-Natural Stevia Sweetener, 100 Packets, 1 g Each - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I bought it for my mom as a replacement for refined sugar. She first took two sachets to start tasting the sweetness, but I convinced her to reduce it to one and get used to it in order to curb her sugar craving. A WIN. . Wish you all good health and sweet life's experiences.

5e20e1a0-5eb7-460e-aba5-62a6b7b119ec
37d4380d-ae3f-44cc-9da8-f11d8a759535
2e0ce125-d77e-4436-9b8d-b15cefbf0a9a
Posted on May 25, 2022

It's a good quality product with a good composition/ingredients ❤️️ I bought it for my dad who's diabetic because he doesn't mind the taste of keto sweeteners. He uses it with his coffee and he said he likes it. The package size was worth the price. Don't forget to like if my review helped you 🥰

b49e1a39-0820-456f-b364-03c02fbbb8ab
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Wonderful substitute to sugar, it's 4 times sweeter than the normal sugar so I use only a tiny bit, I don't really mind the aftertaste !

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

i keep this in my purse when grabbing a cuppa joe outside, add the right touch of sweetness to hot coffee and tea and no weird aftertaste. Although places like starbucks and macdonalds has alternatives sweeteners but they are usually the artificial sort, so bringing your own is the best! Please click on like if this helped!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Got this as a sugar alternative as myself and the family wanted to cut down on granulated sugar. We generally only use a teaspoon or two in tea. This stevia was great and has no additives. You only need a reeeally small amount to get your tea sweetened so needed a bit of time to learn how to quantify 🤣

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

the stevia is indeed very sweet so i do not have to use a lot like other zero calorie sweeteners. the price is a lot cheaper than other stevias by other brands👍

cfb740e8-5c11-49a8-8c11-5e92c10c044d
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

It is not just the most cheapest stevia in iherbs but also sweeten my drink and food. I felt not guilty at all drinking my favourite sweet drinks.

40c533fe-a596-4029-aa0a-59c08a081ac4
Posted on May 31, 2022

Health Garden, All Natural Stevia Sweetener, 12 oz (341 g). The first time I ordered this stevia, it was this trade, I was satisfied. Flavorless and odorless, a wonderful sweetener. I haven't had sugar in over 3 years - it's a great substitute. I recommend.

Posted on May 28, 2022

A very good substitute for sugar. Taste good. No bitter or strange aftertaste. A small quantity is enough for a cup of tea. I will repurchase it again

Posted on May 23, 2022

Healthy sugar substitute choice. I heard that this is one of the best sub for sugar coz some other sugar will be laxative. I used this for baking or cooking, basically any thing that need sugar