Page 1 - Reviews - Health Garden, All-Natural Erythritol Sweetener, 1 lb (453 g) - iHerb
NZ

omilla
Posted on May 4, 2022

Natural sugar substitute with zero glycemic index. It does not contain calories and does not cause caries. Erythritol is easily digestible, suitable for diets, does not raise blood sugar and does not affect insulin levels.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I use erythritol every morning in coffee. I also use it in iced tea; just be aware you will have to wait longer for it to completely dissolve in cold liquids compared to sugar. I like it because there is no aftertaste like stevia. In general, pure erythritol is not quite as sweet as sugar, so I have to use a bit more. However, it has a very low glycemic index. I have never experienced any digestive issues, regardless of the brand. Health Garden erythritol appears to be a quality product and very competitively priced compared to other brands.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

First time to try this and it didn't disappoint me, used to buy monkfruit but it's out of stock. I needed a sugar substitute as i no longer take anything with sugar. I also put this on my baked goods and there is not even a single after taste. will surely purchase more of this.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Good sweetener, with no bad after-taste like stevia or monk fruit. Sugar-like texture. We use it for hot drinks, baking, fruit salads and more.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Erythritol is less sweet than white sugar so you need to add more for the same sweetness. I love it doesn't have a weird bitter after taste as Stevia. It also doesn't cause irritation to the stomach.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Works well for diabetic person. Used for making keto choc cookies. Use it with cinnamon making French toast out of Keto bread. Works fine. Use just tiny bit.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I use this for my son, who is on the keto diet. it's less sweet than sugar so this must be kept in mind in recipes

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I think erythritol sweetener is very good choice its a health alternative to the regular sugar. I noted ever since I used this sugar when I got mosquito bite it does not swollen up like it used to be.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Health Garden brand Erythritol is the most cost effective among several brands i have seen on iherb. Expiry date is always minimum 12-24 months out. Quality wise, it is very consistent and medium fine grind. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I have traditionally been buying NOW Foods Erythritol, and then got a bit confused when they classified organic and standard. So I gave this brand a try,L after reading the description sayings it’s non-GMO.