Page 1 - Reviews - GummiKing, Multi-Vitamin + Mineral for Kids, Strawberry, Orange, Lemon, Grape, Cherry and Grapefruit, 60 Gummies - iHerb
NZ
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Falcon has been a lot of work lately with the rain so I don’t know what it was but it wasn’t for the last two days and I didn’t want to see you again and it would have been better for us but we have no idea what we

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good taste good serving Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

It’s my go time to buy this brand. At first my baby reaction is weird when she eat this haha. But after that she asked 2nd time then she started liked it. I hope next day she will still like it. I just bought one bottle first. if she will live it love it I will definitely buy more for stock.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Great buy for 60 gummies price is great. I’m on my third purchase of these ..my kids liked them and Ive kept buying them. I tasted some myself and they are pretty good for those picky kids as they have nice flavours and come in a variety. My husband might have had a few too oops.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

My 2 year old doesn't eat as much as we hope sometimes and I just came across this product when trying to get free shipping on iHerb. We feel better about the vitamins our child is getting (reminds me of how I used to take Flintstones vitamins as a kid). Always excited to eat one before brushing teeth. Enjoys all flavors.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

This is one of the MUST BUY products for my kids. The taste is fantastic, its gluten free and gelatin free. Ingredients are safe for kids. Package and size is just the right size, worth for money! My kids love it! It has been repurchased repeatedly again and again as quality is always great! worth the money and adult even loves it too! Its better than giving kids candies! I will definitely repurchase for sure!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

My son loves this! It is cheaper to order from iHerb than in Amazon so I order in bulk. I saw from IG that a lot of moms in Japan order this vitamins too. we tried other gummies but some were hard for my son to chew. this gummy is perfect!

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I bought these colorful smoothies that look like gummy candy for our 11 year old daughter and she really liked it. In this case it was not difficult to convince her to eat 2 candies after dinner. We will buy again soon.Please give a like👍by the comment. Thanks.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Taste so yummy my kids love it,ingredients where good n healthy size n quality is much of good will use it daily package is good health benefits are good there is age limit…good supplements for kids n serving is also quite enough