NZ

4.6
Based on 1,809 Ratings
1,349
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I loved it. The serving size is perfect and keeps me filled for quite some time. It's slightly sweet, yummy and crunchy. I have it will unsweetened soy milk. I wish the package made was bigger, this only lasts (based on the serving size) for around 14 servings. Which for me... is great for 2 months because I try to maintain a varied diet. Please note that two bags (like the one in my photo) come in one box.

Just what I needed to feel at home! They don’t sell these in my county now. I loved eating them without milk as a snack. They taste exactly like I remember. The size of the box is huge! I really enjoyed them again and will love to order again even though the price seems s little high, I think it’s still worth it!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

This was the first snack my baby was willing to eat. She refused various things we tried to feed her but then I read in a baby book that cheerios are quite popular with babies and high in nutrition. Tastes good, even for a baby, large package. I would recommend this as a baby snack and possibly for consideration as adult breakfast.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Classic and delicious! What I love most about this breakfast cereal is that the taste hasn't changed at all for many years, and the ingredients are still high- quality, and overall healthy. One of my kids is dairy-free, and she enjoys it with almond milk for breakfast around three times a week.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Finally, a nutritious breakfast that my 4-year-old loves! She also likes it as a snack for school, dry (without milk) in a bag. This cereal is crunchy and tasty. I'm also pleased with the quality- it stays fresh in the cabinet for around a month (with a bag clip). Highly recommended.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Absolutly tasty and rich of fibers! It's a high quality complement of breakfast composition with a delicious taste. It's easy to use with a good size package and great serving indications, goes very well with musli, honney, milk, yogurt or pure. Definetely, the ingredients in this package are vary goods for health with many benefits. Fully recomended !

Posted on May 13, 2022

This classic quality, taste breakfast cereal is filled with only quality gluten free ingredients. Ive enjoyed it since I was a child and recommend it for use in kids and adults alike. Serve it with milk and fruit and baby you've got yourself a breakfast. I wish iherb had the family size but this suffices

Posted on May 8, 2022

My kids are devouring these cheerios! We actually have not had the original cheerios in the yellow box in a really long time, as the country that I live in stopped importing them. My kids absolutely loved the new heart shapes and have been eating them all day long, not just for breakfast. I know that they are snacking on something that is quite healthy so we are all happy.