NZ
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I’m enjoying it so far, I was looking for vegetarian omega 3 and this one does the work. It has a little bit of ocean smell but you don’t feel it after you swallow it and doesn’t make you burp the whole day as fish oil usually does

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,258

Seems like a good product. They pills were actually to big for me to swallow so my husband only uses them, but he's happy.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

No fishy smell! Fast delivery! Ordered on 22Feb, got them on 28 Feb. And long expiry date too!

85718213-db3c-43b2-8e79-1966895f7771
a1655515-1932-40fc-94b9-c5e1b363b5ed
2e123fc0-899c-4682-b78f-98969da8c1b5
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I bought this for my boy to try as it stated that children can take 1. I took 1 everyday too and I do not see the effect as compare to another brand. I think it did not work for me so will not buy again.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

recommended by our naturopath. Price is good too. Thanks to this website

Posted on May 15, 2022

So happy to find a good vegan dha supplement. Wish it was a bit more affordable so I could take a larger daily dose.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

working as stated, nice and unique packaging. but feel its effect lasts too long, as don't feel need for another dose soon. such medicines better be supplemented by eyebright, bilberry extracts as difficult to wait. anyway, not a lab, but taking for self-consumption only. so, better take different supplements in parallel - eyebright from Christopher original formula, bilberry from either earlier, or Eclectic institute. As stated am not a lab, and it's one short life, so will try to take in parallel all good for my eyes, apart from this for brain. That way effect is better, and pronounced.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is my first time to try this vegan DHA, hopefully it is good

Posted on May 11, 2020

It may have been a subjective, self-fulfilling prophecy, but you know, it really did feel like my head was clearer and mind was sharper after having taken this for about a month, and I only take one 250mg capsule per day. I hear DHA/EPA is especially important for vegans and others who don't eat fish, so maybe that's why?