NZ

4.4
Based on 4,283 Ratings
2,842
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Excellent! Will buy it again!

I am very happy with the pencil and purchased it twice. I have very thin eyebrows. And I am on a long journey to find the right product for me. It seems to me that I have reached something! The product is smeared in a good and natural way, pleasing to the eyes, relatively stable and not smeared (but it is not a tattoo). Of all the products I have, I use it on a daily basis. The color suits me. The degree of darkness of the paint depends on the intensity of the application. If I helped you with this review, I would appreciate getting your "like"! :) Thank You!

67383399-bebb-405d-b5db-18eb890ce2aa

The E.L.F., Instant Lift Brow Pencil comes in convenient packaging with a retractable liner and a spoolie. The brow pencil liner has a nice texture and good pigmentation. The quality of the spoolie brush is great, and it gives a natural, long-lasting, finish to the brows. Available in 3 shades. I like the price as it's quite inexpensive.

1332731d-3775-4a82-bc66-c69c64f79cd5
a5e39a80-7c1b-4e8a-b2c8-737e1ce81228
Oceans
Posted on Jan 8, 2022
1,102
3,300

Really easy to use especially for everyday brow. Not a super fancy brow, and your brow hairs aren't super locked in because it doesn't have a brow gel. But if you want simple, easy, casual, just for day to day look even to wear with no makeup, this is perfect!!

76d79845-4453-47b3-84d8-e85e99ebbb32
Posted on May 23, 2022

I loved it! I’m not a person that puts much effort in browns but it did make a very good difference in my look. Arrived very fast in Rio, Brazil, and I wasn’t charged any additional taxes. Please like it if I helped you in any way! 👍🏻🥰 thanks

5f4e2348-f838-4ac5-93bd-36cb50452aee
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Omg i can not express how much i love this pencil . I bought the second immediately just in case the first one finishes i will have a replacement. My brows are grey and i find it very hard to find brow pencils thats will suet me and finally found it here . I also love elf products i bought a lot of makeup from them .

e6ec5a68-979b-4a69-9ae5-5608436085ce
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This pencil is in a great neutral brown colour that will work for a lot of people, and it’s at a great price and easy to use for people who aren’t great at doing their eyebrows, like me! Thanks iHerb! If you found this review helpful, please hit the thumbs up! Thanks! :)

Posted on May 29, 2022

I think the main reason to order this brow pencil is naturally look brows. Easy to use it. Perfect brush. Really neutral brown color. Medium coverage. For me it all perfect.

82899119-ee70-48df-ae14-43ffd71986cf
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Great pencil for goid price. Application is soft and smooth. But in same time sharp enough to draw thin line. So I can easily use it to full my brows and draw thin end.

715ecf47-99c2-4f11-a087-df40e4a3aeab
2f946904-7aff-43c4-9d15-3ff353dc316e
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I found the tip didn’t give nice thin lines. Kind of smudged and lack definition. The product seems too soft to give a precise delicate line. I wouldn’t recommend. I prefer to use rimmel eye brow pencil than this. This finish very fast as well as you will need to use thick layer because it faded very fast and does not stay long through out the day. It is cheap for its quality but still better to invest in good quality and long lasting than wasting money. I love elf products but this is not good.

ece51b20-60b7-418e-be58-3b0e2b5c463b