Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Mercola, Biothin Probiotic, Lactobacillus Gasseri, 10 Billion CFU, 30 Capsules - iHerb
NZ

Posted on May 15, 2022

This really helped me deal with my infections, uti and stomach infections. This is a quality product, well absorbed. It’s a small size but it’s beneficial for digestive/ gut and reproductive health. And it’s great for the micro biome. These taste good too. These are also great for constipation.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This strain of probiotic is amazing! It is well researched and worked really well for me in the past. I wonder why its so hard to find but this brand does it very well. Would certainly recommend!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Love this one, makes my digestive tract so happy - I'm feeling the benefits after 10 days. Tried other brands before and didn't see any difference. This is a quality product.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I bought this product as a starter for a 24 hour yogurt, which is supposed to improve SIBO symptoms. The flavor was awesome, gotta try it!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I was told this product was only available on one website. When I got no response there, I found it on iherb. I can always depend on iherb. Their service is great and the delivery is always prompt.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It’s not often you can find this variety of bacteria, thanks for helping me update my gut biome.

dff553c3-988d-4f67-88b2-b7ca8e08cf19
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Another quality probiotic supplement which I potentize by making my own yoghurt. Use the content of 1 capsule as your starter. The benefits to your gut health and digestion are enormous.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is exactly what i need to make probiotic yoghurt.

Posted on May 18, 2022

it was easy to swallow and to digest. don't see results yet but looking forward to continuing

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The product was delivered in a timely manner and in great condition.