Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Brite, Healthy Gums Mouthwash, Alcohol-Free, Wildberry, 16 fl oz (473.17 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Flavor amaaazing and it actually does work, gums feeling and looking so much better just days after first use. I used to have gingivitis since I was 6 or 7 and I was getting pre-work for orthodontics and there was the theory that I just have bad gums lol 20 plus years later I find out my mouth just doesn’t like having its healthy bacteria killed by harsh mouthwash products. Waking up also in the morning with no more “film”. Thank you. First time bought a whole series of Mr Brite stuff and I will make it my standard personal care products. Size is also great and the ingredients as clean as it gets considering you also want a product that works!

233aecf6-4b0b-452a-acdb-b75ad7e2d6df
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I haven't tried this brand before but it's a big enough bottle to last and the scent is tasty and fun for everybody. I wouldn't say it tastes like berry though, it's more of a bubblegum taste to me but I still would recommend it and will definitely be buying from this brand again.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The flavor is like the purple anti-cavity swish from my childhood. I'm so glad I discovered this brand, because its clean and doesn't have icky weird ingredients. It seems to be great for my sensitive teeth!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

nice! lovely flavor but it feels like you are washing your mouth with fruit juice which can be weird but it is a great product

Rwennfys
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Doesn’t have a strong flavour, im not really sure about the scent but It feel fresh

Posted on May 18, 2022

Bought this to help with my sore gums but it didn’t help

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Mashallah I don't need to talk about my love for iHerb's products, and the photo is enough to be credible for my love for their products. It is difficult to photograph. It is not enough to photograph all what I need from iHerb. Praise be to God, and I always deal with quality, cleanliness, sizes, prices and benefits.

48c06171-c1c8-4b35-b48e-a79091cea733
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The refreshing raspberry flavor lasts for a while, the quality of the product is great, it calms the gums, and its components are excited to continue, and the box is large and the product lasts. I use it once a day, very gentle on the teeth. Like, may God make you happy 🤍

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It has a refreshing berry flavor without a bitter taste. The fresh feeling lasts for a long time after gargling. But the lid is too small

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I love it and will buy it back for sure! What I expect to happen is very suitable for me