Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Brite, Extreme Whitening Toothpaste, Activated Charcoal, Fresh Mint, 5 oz (142 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I am actually very happy with this toothpaste - both me and my partner saw results from the first day of using it. Some people wrote it doesn’t foam and yes that’s true but I prefer this „issue“ (in fact I don’t see it as a problem) towards having a toothpaste that foams but is full of poisons. We gotta learn to be OK with things like these when we look at clean products such as this one and use them for the good benefits they bring. Now if it foams or not I care little about. Important is that it doesn’t load my body with toxic stuff. Thank you for making this product. I had been trying to get it here in Germany through the original website but their shipping is too expensive for me. Thanks iHerb for making it accessible! ✨🌹

a36b7db9-61bc-4163-b67c-345075588fba
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I had been a Jason toothpaste user for years for no real reason other than that I'd always used it. I tried this by chance while trying lots of different toothpastes from iHerb and very much like it. Very clean, natural fresh mint taste and clean mouth feel after using it. Not extreme whitening effect but I do feel it keeps my teeth whiter than regular toothpaste.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This toothpaste has only safe and natural ingredients. I like the taste so much, my teeth are keeping clean. The followings are all the ingredients. aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, vegetable glycerin (soy free), hydroxyapatite (mineral), hydrated silica (mineral), xylitol, calcium carbonate (mineral), organic cocos nucifera (coconut oil), mentha piperita (peppermint oil), mentha spicata (spearmint leaf oil), mentha arvensis (menthol crystals), potassium cocoate (from coconut oil), sodium cocoyl isothionate (from coconut oil), calcium ascorbate (vitamin c), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree leaf oil), xanthan gum (thickener), stevia rebaudiana leaf/stem extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange peel oil), citrus limon (lemon peel oil), azadirachta indica (neem extract), activated (coconut charcoal), illicium verum (anise extract), sodium chlorite

Posted on May 27, 2022

I have used it 3 times so far and I've already seen a difference in my teeth. They are whiter and look a LOT cleaner (because of the hydroxiapatite) , but I don't feel the abrasive sensation you have when you use other brands toothpaste with active charcoal. I don't know how this will roll out for the long term, I'm sure every toothpaste that contains active charcoal will eventually damage your teeth, but this one so far is doing wonders

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Was recommended a fluoride free toothpaste with hydroxyapatite. this doesn't show in the detailed ingredients list on the site, but is on the actual toothpaste. i haven't noticed any whitening, but that wasn't my main purpose for the toothpaste. a peasize amount is more than enough.

d60410c5-9ba1-41c7-adfe-0360b84d8ee1
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This taste fine but its absolutely amazing for your mouth! Ive seen a difference in how clean my teeth look since i started using it! Great quality worth the price.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Love this toothpaste paste. The best alternative to fluoride while actually helping remineralize your teeth. Leaves me with fresh and clean teeth with natural helpful ingredients.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I was looking for a good toothpaste without fluoride but with hydroxyapatite to get the benefits of fluoride without the toxicity. thank you Dr Brite for making good products without endocrine disruptors as well.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Very good, fresh minty taste but not too overwhelming and I love that although it is charcoal it's white. Doesn't make such a mess.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I'm not sure how effective this is with actually cleaning teeth. Tom's is my go to - this does not clean as well. I suspect this is a remineralising paste.