Page 1 - Reviews - De La Cruz, Coconut Oil, Moisturizer, 2.2 oz (62.5 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

i put generous amout of cream on my hair ends and leave it at least an hour before i wash my hair. this cream make hair soft and smells good too. sometimes i put on my hair and goto sleep and wash in the morning. this is a excellent cream for my dry hair. it gives nice shine and softness to my hair.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I started shopping at iherb over the past few months and I couldn't be more pleased with the service. Standard shipping is faster than Amazon Prime shipping (realistically "2 days" is more like 5 days at least). I was so surprised and elated to get my first order 1.5 days after ordering it, I wrote an email to customer service just to thank them. Some of the prices can't be beat as well. I get all my vitamins here now as well as my Acure face cream and Giovanni conditioner which I can't even find at another retailer.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I live in Thailand, so once I opened this, it's completely liquefied, so please be careful where and when you are opening the bottle. You could spill it, that's the first important thing for me. I use it for both skin and hair, but for skin, please be aware that you may touch a lot of things the oil may reach to other objects. It feels great on skin as well as this is oily lotion I would say. The coconut smell i think it depends, for me, I love eating, drinking, using coconut, so it's really nice for me, but sometimes it might turn some people off, This has coconut smell not too strong but you can make anyone noticeable with the smell. The content and quality are good I would say, it is moisturized for many hours depending where you apply. For my hair, It stays quite well for 6-8 hours but skin it depends on your skin elasticity and the weather, I think this is more suitable for cooler weather but it will be suitable for any type of skin. I like the fact this is very easy to apply and I don't get headache from the smell. Overall, it works for me, I also apply on my hair because I think it has a great smell. Thanks for reading and hope my review is useful for you.

70ad9858-2944-4f81-8bdb-7bfa7995d78e
Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I put the coconut oil on my legs it gives them slight tan look! It has a great smell of coconut ! smoothen the skin! It became a liquid easy to use

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Guys is very gentle for the skin and sensitive skin and every skin and the package good and its good for all age and the quality perfect for the price and the size good for a longer time to use

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Hello! I've been using this product for years I like It Very much I've used It For many applications And got great results from It.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Use it in all my wet body and quality is perfect! Love the coconut scent. Comes on a small size, but can last for ages, a little is enough to moisturize your whole body!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Coconut oil...great for hair masks, size is good enough since you do not need a lot of product, smells like coconut. high quality oil.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Decent packaging with all directions and ingredients details mentioned. I got it for my curly hair niece l.

44a64287-f479-465c-bedc-77afe6843c3d