NZ

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Excellent! Recommend!

I have been using the vit E oil daily since I received it. I will add 1 and at most 2 drops to my face moisturizer in the night. It absorbs quickly and till now, no clog pores and does its job of keeping the face moisturized and I'm not sure if it's a "feel good" effect - I find my skin more "plumped up" :) Note: 1 drop is better, 2 drops takes a longer time to absorb and skin feels more sticky!

714f1653-b36f-4e50-9574-5f3cb600b1ef

I've tried several other options, and this Vitamin E oil is the best! Yes, it is a bit thick (like honey), but it doesn't grease the skin or clog pores, and it feels lighter once you apply the moisturizer on the top of the oil. It is quickly absorbed and doesn't have any scent. The list of benefits and uses is endless! It nourishes, hydrates, and softens the skin, repairs the damage, balances, and is very soothing for the skin. You can use it on your skin, hair, and nails, and it fits all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is easily mixed with a carrier and essential oils, any creams, or serums. Just add it to your daily routines and enjoy all the benefits. Don't forget to hit the 👍 button.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I had this dry irritated patch on my face after retinoid use, after applying this a couple of times at night, the dry patch went away. I also use this on my hands which are dry after frequent washing. I like that this is unscented, which is great for my sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

If like me you have been searching and researching for the real deal without the synthetics for that pure vit E oil then search no more! The consistency is thick as it should be…left over night you’ll awake with visible line reduction. Had to have this shipped to the U.K. However, I will certainly be buying this oil forever!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This is a great produce. No scent , think but easy to apply when mixed with other oils. I use it for my face and it keeps moisturized throughout the day. It is small but you need only a few drops. It should also be ok for sensitive skin types too...any mixed with other oils.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I have only been using this for a week and it had made my nails feel so much better and I'm hoping over time they will get stronger. After my skincare I apply this before bed.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I use a 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon power mixed in equal increments of de la cruz vitamin e oil for the lip lines around my mouth. it helps diminish them considerably.

Posted on May 19, 2022

The consistency of vitamin E oil serum is very thick and pure. For better results, mix it with some moisture creams it helps my skin to absorb vitamin E easily.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Using it to clear liver (age) spots on the face. I am applying it on my face for too short now so will see if it's doing something in the next few months.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This vitamin E oil is high quality just one or two drops is all that is needed for face. It’s lavishly thick! Carefully packaged for shipping I am now a huge fan of iHerb!!