Page 1 - Reviews - Curlsmith, Hold Me Softly Style Balm, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

This is the perfect lightweight/soft hold without control and doesn’t crunch my hair for a very natural feel. I like it even it doesn’t have enough structure because it’s not sticky and doesn’t build-up. If you want a better hold and shape I suggest to add a gel over it. Overall, this product is good to bring out your natural curls and keep the frizz at bay.

0b1aa5ec-9bbe-40a4-ab96-179c4db31b59
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I have wavy hair and struggle with frizz. This product gives a gently hold, just enough to contain most of the frizz without making my hair feel full of product. I'm experimenting with trying to find the right amount of product but so far very pleased with it. It doesn't really smell much or it's too subtle for me to sense it.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

CurlSmith products are a game changer for me. Over the years I've used so many products that claim they are for curly hair. CurlSmith is the only product I've found that lives up to that claim. This one, Hold Me Softly, is the 3rd step in the 4 step process to achieve the softest, longest lasting curls!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Love this for my type 3a medium porosity hair! It smells beyond amazing, and is overall a great moisturising styler. I section my hair and apply a dime size amount in each section, first raking and then using praying hands as directed. I found this product pairs perfectly with the curlsmith styling soufflé. While it is a bit pricey, it is worth it! Will definitely be repurchasing 😊

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Just started the CGM and this is one of my favourite products. It works specially well to refresh my curls after wash day, it's not greasy at all and controls the frizz quite well (first time I've used a product that actually works on frizzy hair) Bonus: it smells amazing

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

As mentioned in previous reviews, if you want more curl definition and styling this is not the product for you. If you want a cream that adds shine to your dry hair, this won't do either. However, this very light cream for a natural look, seems to add some volume with no added weight, the curls look good, and although I didn't see claims for anti-frizz on the product detail, there is less than usual, and even the next day the hair looks pretty good, less messy and frizzy than usual (unlike when using the Feather light Protein cream from the same brand, which adds shine and looks ok the first day, but makes the hair look worse then next day and requires washing daily). This balm requires a very small amount, like most Curlsmith I've tried recently, and does not leave the hair oily. Good for fine hair, and I liked it so much that after three uses I already ordered another one.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently

4b127a29-18bc-4bdc-9cc8-97a235c4c7d5
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Great hair cream, lovely hold, bounce and shine. My curls don’t last super long with this in, so I often have to wash by day 2 or 3. However I think the product is definitely worth buying.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Curl smith products work well with my hair. The scent is always amazing. I’ve 3c hair. However this one can weigh my hair down if I use too much. I’ve purchased a few times.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Curlsmith is by far one of the best curling products I have used. No doubt it's a bit pricey but hey, you get what you pay for. This balm gives a soft style to my curls without making it looking crunchy.