Page 1 - Reviews - Cosrx, Hydrium Triple Hyaluronic Moisture Cleanser, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I just love this brand so much. This cleanser was the only product I haven’t tried yet. Unlike many other cleansers that claim to moisture your skin whilst cleansing your face, this one actually does it. It leaves that screeching feeling of clean skin but without drying it out, if that make sense. And iherb offers it for the lowest price I could find online. Will always repurchase

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

as always Cosrx do not dissapoint! very nice cleanser, will suit most skin types, do not strip the skin and leaves it nice and hydtlrated..

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Makes my face feel SO clean, perfect cleanser for everyday use and you only need a tiny amount! The size is perfect, the quality of packaging is amazing. Would purchase again

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

it doesn’t foam much. Very moisturizing, gently cleanses without stripping my face. The only drawback is the price, a bit pricey for a cleanser

Posted on May 11, 2021

It is a wonderful cleanser, my skin is normal to dry, and I don't remember I have ever tried any cleanser which wouldn't make my skin feel dry and craving to use a moisturizer asap. But this cleanser moisturizes it! btw I think it is endless and I am going to use it for years 😃

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

“Moisturizing” isn’t on the list of words I’d use to describe this product. This cleanser leaves my face feeling tight and “squeaky clean” which is usually not a good sign. Also, this product is heavily perfumed (smells a bit like a baby and and elderly woman’s perfume mixed together) which is disappointing since COSRX products typically have no added fragrance.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great product, easy to use and no reaction on my skin

Posted on May 20, 2022

cleans well but don’t make the skin dry or feeling tight or irritated

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Doesn't strip your skin out of its natural moisture and cleans well at the same time

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

oh no, when it comes to this cleanser. even through my facial skin is combination, this cleanser just strips every bit of oil in my skin and no amount of hyaluronic acid in this cleanser helps to save my skin from drying out like a prune after use. even through the size of the product is impressive and the fragrance is nice and fresh, the after-effect of it is disastrous for my skin. it might suit for people who have super oily skin I guess.... but personally, won't buy again and dont recommend to those who have dry or combination skin.