Page 1 - Reviews - Carlson Labs, EcoSmart Omega-3, Natural Lemon Flavor, 1,000 mg, 90 + 30 Soft Gels - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This is the second time I write a review since I have been using iHerb and they are great EcoSmark Omega-3 is the best of the best. Every night I have 2 capsules with my nightcap, I feel the difference in comparing with other Omega - 3 They are excellent in quality I say quietly to iHerb in my heart - THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE OUTSTANDING.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

These omega's have no fishy after taste and believe are effective for cholesterol control and other feel good factors. Ok now that I tested both carlson's omega's for a while I may say that having more DHA than EPA this ecosmart should be good for the brain, thus I decided to take it with the evening meal. The super omega by carlson, that one I take in the morning. Now if you may try the reverse, meaning Ecosmart in the morning and super omega in the evening. Whatever your dequence , I believe both omega 3's by Carlson seem to be really good, and I will reorder without a doubt.

Posted on May 8, 2022

1000mg but note that only if u take 2 capsules, so each is only 500mg. This is a fish oil thats 70% higher in DHA, and 30% in EPA. So buy only if you think you need higher DHA. DHA is good for brain health, EPA is good for anti inflammation.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The company has very high quality products, and the omega 3 is one of them. It has a lot of the benefits, and the packaging is very good.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I love all Carlson labs products. Their quality is very very good, the fish is wild caught which has many benefits in comparison to other brands that have omega.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

one of the best quality fish oils on the market! Ingredients are tested for potency and freshness too. soft gels are easy to swallow and don't give you an after taste either i'll have this as a regular product in my daily stack :)

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

The Carlson brand my favor, doses are enough to get norm omega. my doctor says that min 700 mg I have to get for full result.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

THIS PRODUCT BROUGHT DOWN MY CHOLESTEROL LEVEL TO NORMAL VALUE WITHIN THREE MONTHS. I TAKE THIS REGULARLY EVERYDAY. THE CAPSULES ARE EASY TO SWALLOW. EXCELLENT QUALITY. THE INGREDIENTS DO NOT GIVE ME ANY BAD SIDE EFFECT. I LIKE TO TAKE IT BECAUSE IT HAS NO FISHY SMELL.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

The purest EPA Omega Oil available in 1000mg and 2000mg strengths. Very high quality, trusted company. Zero "seal burp" experience one gets with cheaper fish oils. This is the ONLY Omega 3 supplement I will reorder from iHerb again and again.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Carlson is a well known brand for quality Omega-3s. Their supplements are affordable and offer good value for money.

76c89bd8-70d2-410c-9c7b-d20fca1decee