Page 1 - Reviews - Carlson Labs, Black Elderberry Gummies + Vitamin C & Zinc, Natural Berry, 50 mg, 120 Vegetarian Gummies - iHerb
NZ
Posted on May 3, 2022

Contains a large quantity I bought at half the price. Delicious cherry flavor. Suitable for vegetarians. And not too sweet in my opinion

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Good quality, my son likes the taste (thank goodness, he can be so fussy).

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Great tasting gummies, for immune support.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

As a child, as he began to go to the garden, he began to get sick often and bring home an infection. They gave him echinacea in drops, but apparently they gave him little, or something else, but did not work. We tried this dietary supplement, so far everything is fine. We hope for a better effect than from taking echinacea.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a good aroma and is small in size and easy to eat. It didn't feel as chewy as Japanese gummy candies, and I felt it was a jelly of Japanese sweets. It was too sweet for me, but my daughter liked it. I felt it was a little difficult to handle until I got used to it because the lid part was pushed and turned from above.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Black elderberry is rich in biologically active substances: glucosides, fatty and organic acids, essential oils, anthocyanins, triglycerides, amino acids, carotenoids, tyrosine, resins, tannins, etc. The presence of Vitamin C (up to 50%) in its composition makes it possible to consume black elderberry as an anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, bactericidal, and diaphoretic (effective in the treatment of influenza, respiratory organs and colds). It also has a choleretic, diuretic effect and is used in the treatment of mastopathy, various types of tumors (prostate adenoma), in the initial stages of cancer. Elderberry berries remove radionuclides and heavy metal salts from the body. Black elderberry has a persistent immunomodulatory effect.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The gummies are dense, not sprinkled with sugar, the smell is berry, the taste is pleasant, not too sweet or sour. Liked both children and adults., It is a pleasure to take! Servings per container are for two months when taken as directed. But it is difficult to evaluate the work of such additives, we are not sick and good.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

A huge jar of elderberry gummies to support immunity and increase the body's resistance to all kinds of viruses and colds. I would say that this is a family package. Since a really large volume is enough for everyone. Can be used by both adults and children. The sweets are tasty and healthy. They contain not only elderberry, but also zinc and vitamin C. Everything you need for strong immunity and quick recovery at the first symptoms of ARVI.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it as a measure against infectious diseases in children. Feels like a soft gummy. I thought it would be a berry flavor for my child, but he seems to love it. I feel that my cold has healed faster

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Not only children, I myself also love these sweets very much, they are like marmalade. As part of vit C and zinc, what is needed for immunity. We will order more