NZ

4.9
Based on 4,006 Ratings
3,676
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Bought this for my breastfed baby. Easy to administer as it’s just one drop a day. The bub is happy to lick it off my knuckle. Saw many reviews about the lousy dropper but it actually works fine. The key is to wait for the drop to slowly drip out instead of trying to shake it out.

Cashout request can only be made if your account has $100 or more in Available Rewards for Purchase or Cashout. Cashout request may take up to 14 business days to be processed. If this is your first time cashing out, please make sure you've set up and turned on 2-Step Verification here.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
4,069

This is a great product. I used it for a year with my first and just bought it again for my second child. It's a small volume so you don't have to worry about spilling. Just one drop does the job! You can put the drop on yourself just before nursing, and it's odorless so there is no resisting it. And it's colorless so if you are doing this in the dark and accidentally drop it on your clothes, it doesn't cause a nasty stain. You do have the bottle upside down for almost 10 seconds for a drop to come out, but the advantage here is that if you knocked the bottle over, it won't cause a big spill.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Our pediatrician recommended this product for our infant (she's currently 6 months in age) because the product has the cleanest, quality ingredients for a D3 supplement. The serving is only one drop, daily, which makes it easy to add to a bottle or put a small drop on our baby's mouth.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
1,102
3,318

Posted on May 12, 2022

I started these drops for my infant. I would put a drop on my nip before feeding him. Sometimes I would forget but I would try to remember to do it at his last feed every day. The drops come out sooooo slow. When you have a screaming crying hungry infant and these drops won’t come out fast enough, it’s very discouraging. According to the leche league, the mother needs at least 6400IUs in order to get the baby what they need thru the breast milk. Because I already take my prenatal vitamins and vitamin d I just upped my dosage so that my babe can get the vitamin thru the breast milk. I believe it is easier this way, plus I don’t forget anymore. If you go this route, be sure to check your prenatal, there is typically some vitamin d already in it, but not enough. I believe these drops would be better for bottle fed babies as you can keep the drops on the countertop as a reminder and you don’t have to worry about a screaming babe.

e19d3539-a797-4ddf-9397-c8a6c4c0b4bc
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Good vitamin D supplement safe ingredients with good quality and taste, size and serving is great as it lasts long but not so easy to use due to the package (needs improvement) suitable for babies from newborn age

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

1 drop 400 iu 1 bottle can used until 1 year, Very cheap and quality from Carlson is good compare with other d3 drop for baby

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Perfect for my newborn, recommended by the pediatrician so I trust their product quality. Easy to use, I simply drop one droplet on the nipple when nursing. Great supplement for babies!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
14,386

Excellent supplement, taken as a course. Great results and well being. Thank you.