results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After 2 weeks of this product, I am pain free. My back and my legs were hurting so bad, I could hardly walk. It is a miracle. Thanks a lot Denyse

I'm humbled and so glad...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After one week taking Neocell's Immucell Collagen Type 2 the chronic pain I had been suffering from has completely disappeared. Obviously, I'm thrilled. I had read reports of pain relief and was skeptical...Not anymore!!!

It helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have taken quite a few things for arthiritus, and this seems to help more than any of them have recomended to others,I let my Dr. see it and he said the ingrediants were good,he has knee trouble and said he was going to order some

Immediately improvement in joint health

Posted by DoctorMav on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't speak highly enough of this product. I use four a day pre-breakfast. You can take up six with a buffered VitC powder by Rainbow Light. My joints are much more flexible and my skin is looking the best in a long, long time going into the southern winter. Contains no stearates that can inhibit absorption. Great value for money. Definitely give it a go.

Skincare needs inner help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After 5 days, my nails seemed to suddenly harden & withstand simple tasks without chipping or splitting. I use this in conjunction with Super Collagen. In about a week I noticed my skin beginning to tighten up as well.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the joint pain seems to be subsiding, just in 2 weeks

Probably a good product, you just don't know WHAT is it...

Posted by Antonych on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hi! It was a mistake to buy this bottle in a hurry! You can rarely find a joint specific type II collagen, so I've ordered as soon as I saw it. I've read the label carefully only when it arrived. Take a look, it says: "...2 400 mg of collagen type 2 protein containing: Hyaluronic acid, Glucosamine and Chondroitin". Even if collagen could somehow "CONTAIN" those completely different, non-collagen elements, their normal dosage would be respectively something like 120mg+1000mg+800mg=1920mg (approx.). That leaves a room for ~400 mg of Collagen type II itself, which is too small (against normal effective amount of approx. 2000 mg per serving). Or maybe all the additional chondroprotective elements fit in 400 mg and we have 2000 mg of pure type II? You don't know, neither do I. So. Probably a good product. Except for ... you don't know WHAT this product actually is :) A usual chondroprotective mixture or rare Collagen type II substance. Check out my personal page for more info on collagen mixtures I use to get better sport results. Don't forget to hit the "like" button if it was useful for you. Thanks for reading!

Good for arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This Type 2 is good for the arthritis along with the pomegranate from Neo cell to reduce the pain and swelling. when I do use my arms the pain in my shoulders not longer take 2 weeks to recover. Usually there is some discomfort during the day but can sleep most of the night without any pain. I can feel the arthritis and bursitis is there but not to the extreme like before taking this suppliment.

Review of Neocell Collagen type 2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As always, iHerb delivered in very fast time and the products received in good condition. The purpose of adding this product to my regimen is to improve the soreness in my knees. For the first bottle I took 6 a day each morning with my usual vitamins and supplements and I have observed after 1 bottle a slight easing of the pain in my knees and a definite improvement in the tone of my finger and toe nails. I have purchased 4 bottles and hope to see continuing improvement over time

Seems to be effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product seems to be working. Having less pain in my knees and have been able to go running again.