poor capsulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2007 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way has good products good value. But I have experienced at least one and sometimes several empty capsules per bottle with the contents in the bottom. So not such a good value. They need to have better quality control.

Hidden Benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried Nature's Way Hydraplenish when I learned that Hyaluronic Acid might be helpful to arthritis sufferers. It definitely helps my painful knees. As an added benefit, it seems to have reduced my dry eye syndrome and, for the first time in years, I don't have chapped lips. Many people believe it is good for your skin. I can definitely notice a difference when I don't take it for a few days.

As good as Injuv

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

I switched to this from Injuv to see if it works as well & I feel that it does! My skin feels as good or even better than when I was taking Injuv & the cost is a lot less. I would recommend taking 4 capsules which the bottle says is the "intense" use, but it makes your skin feel & look supple and is well worth it.

Total relief for knee joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

Although this product has many uses I use it for knee joint pain and find that it lessens the pain and gives me more mobility,consequently making me more active. Check out the product ingredients, it has everything that a joint needs to maintain it's flexibility and support. Buy this product today, don't wait !!

Dry skin

Posted by KTMDuke96 on September 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

Before I started taking this product regularly I suffered of dry itchy skin. This was truly miraculous

its good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

i think it has changed my hair color back to black, i had 100% white hair, now it is 60%

I've looked everywhere and I think I finally found what I've been looking for!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product I've tried! I had no problems with stomach upset like other products and after only taking it for two weeks I'm already feeling better. I'm sure when I finish with my complete order I'll feel so good that I'll be ordering more! I recommend this product to everyone to try! Take it from some one who's tried a lot of the ones that are out there and believe me, this one is working for me!

Helps My Arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

I do believe this helps my osteoarthritis in my knees, although it has done nothing for my skin (wish it did as I have very dry skin in this climate) Since the first dose, my knees have felt a sensation as if I had applied menthol or “icy hot”, instead of pain. I can bend and walk up and down stairs without pain. I suppose it’s better than taking pain killers and anti inflammatories but these are covered by my plan and hydraplenish isn’t. Cheapest website I have found so far is iherb. (I’m in Canada)

Hydraplenish, Hyaluronic MSM Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have found good results with this product - had noticed deteriorating elasticity in skin and hair loss (in peri-menopause). Hair is now thicker, stronger and not falling out. Skin looking and feeling, healing faster. Pleased with the results and will continue to use this product.

pain relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product does help with inflamation in our hands ,so has given us some relief from the osteoarthritus my wife and I both have . We take it in the morning and if we go a day or two without it , we can definately feel a difference .