fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I actually don't use shampoo at all and I use this conditioner to wash my hair. It rinses out clean with no oily build up - at all - & it is great for your hair. my hair is to my waist and has no split ends. I love this conditioner, I have been using it for years!

Too heavy for my hair and contains lanolin (which is not hypoallergenic)

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on October 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

This irritated my scalp and felt much too heavy on my hair - I only used a tiny bit mixed with water. My hair felt overly conditioned, heavy and lank. I'm thankful it was cheap - good value for money if it works for you (consider weight if shipping overseas though - it's a big bottle, 1.2kg). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

don't put it on your scalp tho only ends of your hair as it is very good and makes your hair fully flat and no volume coz of how well it hydrates. so ENDS OF HAIR ONLY!

Try it! You'll love it :D

Posted by CANDYKiD on August 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I had heard that it would make your hair grow faster. It's too early to tell if it works, but I still love it! Makes my hair really soft and shiny. <3 It has improved the quality of my hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. The bottle is really large so that is awesome!!! Will absolutely buy these again. 5/5

Really nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really makes my hair moisturized and soft without making them heavy as I've got fine and thin hair, apply in to the end only though

A winner in any race

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Show off your hair with this. You will have neigh complaints but plenty of admirers.

Look Just Dam Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the Best, quite simple really

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair not oily or frizzy. Also my hair growth has increased since using this! Can't live with out this, will buy more for sure!

Another Winner

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, conditions hair great, and the large bottle is economical.

Goood

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

For my hair it is ok but i have tryed better