No Fishy Aftertaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product! For me... no fishy aftertaste or disgusting "fish burps." Was easy to swallow for me, too.

Fish gelatin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad i found this. Most fish gel are made of gelatin and since i'm looking for only halal source, i'm glad i found this brand with an excellent price to match! We have consumed 3 bottles n i love it. It makes my breastmilk thicker too. Highly recommended!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i only take this once daily before bed and its good, no fishy burbs or anything.. and most important is its HALAL!! its hard to find supplements that used halal gelatin and this is one of it...

The Supplement Facts Are Backed Up by Certificate of Analysis

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on Sep 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

How can you be sure the actual content is as claimed? Ask for a certificate of analysis. The Certificate of Analysis is readily available on iHerb website. It shows the good contents exceed the specifications while the contaminants are much lower than the specifications. I also take calamari and krill oil for omega 3. Please visit my page SEEKING-HEALTH for the brands I recommend and use.

Finally Halal Gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If only Pharma companies realize that they are missing huge Muslim consumers by using Pork geltin. Havent tried it yet, but have mostly everything i was looking for. except if it was once a day capsule with added vitamin D3. i have been ordering from iHerb for years now from UAE and this has to be one of the best online shopping with Fast DHL shipping (Always). I hope they consider stocking more Halal or Kosher Gelatin Medicine. 6th Jan 2016 Update: I started with a 5 Star with above comments, but now after consuming for some time i noticed my LDL level have increased. So 2 stars for now.

Very poor quality fish oil

Posted by RajatKiinni on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is very poor quality fish oil. Totally spoiled! U can check the quality by breaking the capsule and smell and test the oil. Is it taste or smell at fish, its spoiled. Secondly, don't ever buy fish oil in capsules. Why? Because almost always fish oil in capsules are at Ethyl Esters (EE) -form which is not natural form and is synthetic, which doesn't exist in nature! Triglycerides (TG) - form is natural form of fish oil. Quality fish oil in bottles is usually in TG form.

quality fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My dog and I both take this and it helps both of us a great deal.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Does not have fishy aftertaste, my mood is much better when taking these.

Fantastic effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is proven that Omega 3 is the vitamin for the brain. Take it at night, and look who was awake the whole time.It needs to be taken 30 minutes before meals. You no longer feel tachycardia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't have to agree with everyone here - this product upsets my stomach and made me feel bloated :(