HELPED ME

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

TO GET BACK TO BEING MYSELF AFTER HAVING A STROKE, ALONG WITH ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 600 MGS. I TAKE BOTH OF THESE NIGHTLY, AT ONE TIME I DIDN'T THINK THEY WERE DOING ANYTHING FOR ME SO I STOPPED TAKING THEM, BUT I DISCOVERED I WAS VERY MUDDLED IN MY THINKING WITHOUT THEM. SO HERE I AM TAKING BOTH NIGHTLY WITHOUT FAIL.

Hightly pleased!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Read research showing that Acetyl L-Carnitine taken along with NAC, R-Lipoic Acid (prefer Dr. Best), B-Complex, CoQ10 (the Ubiquinol form), and Magnesium improves cell mitochondria performance and rejuvenation. What I learned from the research that it was especially promising for cancer patients.

clear thinking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have recently being seeing a neurosurgeon as to my memory loss and how foggy my thinking was, I couldn't focus on anything my mind would flick from one thing to another on seconds and I would forget everything even forget I'm cooking till I smell the burning dinner, seeing this specialist he first tells my I have lupus that's why all the things I was describing fitted into his way of thinking but I actually had adrenal fatigue and had had it a long time, it wasn't till I saw a doctor who is a GP plus believe in holistic medicine, I am so happy to finally feel this calm and for the first time I am looking forward to the day and are living again , I'm only sorry it has taken so long for someone to get it

Does what it promises

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gives more energy for workouts (or whenever you need it), and no artificial crap included. Good product for me :)

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My focus and memory have increased since taking these, one every morning. I now haven't taken a day off work for weeks! I love it! and if I miss a day I don't notice it, it must last in the system for a bit. Recommend it!

Best value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When ever I order supplements, I always do my calculations to see which brand gives the most active ingredient per $ spent, and this is it (at least in Oct prices). Does it work? Who knows. Unlike the 7-keto, there's no noticeable body feeling, and I certainly haven't lost any fat. Mind you, I only take 1 pill per day, which is lower than the suggested dose for fat loss. There is some worry about recent research which linked L-carnitine to heart atacks...

Couldn't tolerate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I changed to this acetyl l-carnitine after previously taking the Doctor's Best brand. I'm going to change back because I didn't seem to tolerate this one too well. I think it was probably the added B6.

Nerve pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Got these for Mum to take with alpha lipoic acid for sciatic pain, she says they work well together. Great price & brand, has cellulose as a filler, wish it didn't, but other brands have way more fillers.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you want to increase acetylcholine in your brain more affordably than with Alpha GPC choline ,follow these steps: Take THIS acetyl l carnitine + choline bitartrate (this cheap type of choline can only be of neurological benefit when combined with acetyl carnitine) and since this product contains bit B6, also buy DMAE (also cheap) to take as well which works with B6 to increase acetylcholine. Take all these on An EMPTY STOMACH. This is because carnitine is an amino acid, and if you eat protein with it, the amino acids will compete big time for absorption. Do these steps, and you WILL raise the efficiency of your memory recall, trust me. As a student of Health science i can say this combo was the best for my memory without having to take racetams!

amazing product, helps to lost weight

Posted by Tequilla on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again and again. Total lost weight - 5 kilos. Per 3 months.