Good Vit C Serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I picked this up for my wife as she's really into these kinds of products. She's been using it for a week and likes the smell of it while saying it works good. It is comparable to other Vitamin C Serum's used and the only knock was it was a little drying, but that can happen with these products. Will keep using!

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used the serum for two weeks, so it's hard to review in terms of anti-aging. Unlike most reviewers, the scent had to grow on me. Initially, I wasn't a fan, but I've grown to like it. Because it's natural, I suppose I shouldn't expect it to smell perfumey like so many other product. I can say that my skin feels soft and smooth, and for the first time, I know what is meant by a "dewy" glow. I'll continue to use! Also, a little goes a long way. I expect the bottle to last for months!

Nice product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love products with Vit C and this one is no different. Smooths on easily and absorbs well and quickly. It isn't greasy or sticky. Love that.

Buy more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I want my complexion to be clearer and brighter so I bought the vit c serum. It is easy to apply and absorbs well into the skin and it also smells fresh. Having used it before bedtime for a couple of months, I feel my face looks more radiant and glow.

Really like it! Doesn't irritate my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for about a week now and have been really liking it. I have very sensitive skin and this has not irritated it, or made it red. The color of the serum is a bit of an orange and has a nice smell like cloves and citrus. I use this after washing and it absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling great. I I really like how it feels on my face, sort of dewy, not oily or sticky.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The product is good and work well for me. The serum suitable for Asian and helps to brighten my skin. But the anti aging result is not so clear for my case. The result is very obvious and it is recommended to my friends also.

fab

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very light drys fast. Not everyone likes the odour but i think its fine.

Works as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Looks good, price is fair

I will buy this product again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The product moisturized my dry skin and I feel my skin is more elastic than it was before. I think it helps my night moisturizer, so I see better results.

Very nice Vit C Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After using this Vitamin C serum for almost a month ,my skin looks brigter and mositure enough to my skin. It also smell good , easy to asborb and not sticky . l’m sure I will continue to use this serum for the future!