Really tried to Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After reading reviews on Iherb and Amazon, I was really excited to get the product. The packaging was simple and nice. The smell was natural just like from a bottle of orange juice. However, after first 2-3 uses, my face got breakouts. Sadly it's sitting on the counter for now.

it's good, light weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's good as a serum, I also bought the eye serum of this brand, both of them are very light weight, good products but if you have dry skin you may probably look for more

Doesnt feel good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has an awful smell and it leaves a sticky film on my face after application. It almost feels like I rubbed some rotten fruit on my face.

Good skin brightener, not for sensitive skin

Posted by luineumaiel on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product in my night time routine, after cleansing and just before adding a layer of moisturiser. It is great at hydrating and brightening the skin, I have surely seen some dark spots fade over time. But I'm also pretty certain this left my skin far more sensitized than usual. My skin's texture got a bit flakey and when exposed to sunlight the next morning, turns a little red. This is the first vitamin C serum I tried, and maybe they're just not for my skin type.

Love The Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As soon as I received the serum I instantly tried the product. I love the lemony smell and texture. The product soaks in almost immediately as you apply to the face which is a plus. I have only given this product 3 stars because my skin hasn't taken the product well in the past weeks that I have used it. I have oily skin and I feel that could be the reason. Other than that the smell, colour and texture is great!

It makes my skin peel... not sure if it helps anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's like a minor chemical peel in a bottle. Haven't really seen any improvement in my skin, though.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it. I apply it as a night cream and it does leave my skin smooth. However, I hate the applicator, it is makes a mess when try to applying it on your face.

I bought this at a price of $11, and now It's $15....WHY?! (price changed in a week!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I feel It's good, sometimes just not bad and sometimes I do not feel anything!

there is no manufacturing or expiry date on the bottle or packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Please explain how to de code the expiry date of this product. It was mentioned fresh stock when I purchase but I can't find the expiry date .

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is easy to absorb and can brighten my skin.

1 2 3