Mixed Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

For the first month, this serum was awesome! It made my face feel smooth and moisturized. It was the answer to my dry and inflamed skin issues. But, then, it made my skin inflamed. Nothing changed, same wash and lotion I've used for years. Not sure why it began to irritate my skin, so use with caution.

Yellow?

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

This smells like oranges, but the serum is yellow. I suspected that it had oxidized when I first got it, but I took a chance and used it until it was empty. Haven't seen much results so I don't know

Not Pleasant Smelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product might be a good product. I have only used it a few times. I have found it does not have a pleasant scent, so that makes it a little difficult to want to use it. When I ordered it I thought it would be a product that did not have a smell at all or at the very least a fresh scent in comparison to other brands I've tried. The product is supposed to be good for skin, but with the scent in this particular brand; one doesn't feel motivated to want to use it. I won't be inclined to order this again, but like the other products I get from iHerb.

alergic to this prodcut

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wonder if it is only me ... experiencing skin trouble on my face with it ...

Not sure if it worked

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gave it two stars because it didn't cause any problems. Smells just like orange juice. Didn't see a difference in my skin.

Nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

It had good reviews, so I had to get it. Tried twice a day over a course of two weeks. Didn’t see any significant difference on my face. Not even a little. No idea what’s the hype for. Two stars just because it didn’t cause any damage to my face.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not great. Smells nice. Don’t see any difference when using vs not using. Almost empty, will use it up but not buy again

Watery

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I only used it in the morning. So so, didnt finish using the whole bottle. Its easy to absorb but not moisture enought, its watery.

Did not feel like serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

I did not enjoy this product, felt like I was applying orange juice to my skin.

I Tried Something Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it because of the reviews and high rating. However, there are a lot of other product better than this one. I did not like the texture and the effect on my skin was minimal compare with other companies.

1 2