Clumpy Beads

Posted by lifeisgood on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The beads are rather moist and clumpy, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this, but it's easy to melt and has a natural scent. I haven't really done any price comparison but its price seems high with the small amount of wax.

GOOD for making lip balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smell is OK ... making lip balm is OK!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These beeswax beads have been great! I use them to make wooden furniture polish (mixed with coconut oil and lavender) or to make cosmetics like lip balm, a winter moisturiser etc. Having them in such small beads makes it so much easier to measure. They smell just a tiny bit like plastic so it's nice if you are adding some drops of essential oil to whatever the finished product is, it helps. It's not a strong smell, but I do notice it sometimes with my lip balm if I haven't put oils in with it.

Re-order again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered it twice. This large bag is cost effective. I use it to make lipsticks and hand cream. Good for DIY!

Easy To Dissolve

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

White color, easy to dissolve

Serves its purpose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's great that they've manufactured this in bead-form, saves time and resources in having to grate a beeswax block. Works for me! Could smell better though.

"White wax"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has a faint scent of honey. I use it to harden hand made creams and deodorants, it works great. I would prefer if it was 100% pure beeswax and of course if it had all the goodness of the yellow wax but for hardening liquids this will do.

Great for homemade skincare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this for homemade skincare, lip balms and salves. Melts easily as it comes in tiny pearl-size. Easy to measure using teaspoon.

Haven't tried this yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Haven't had a chance to use this yet

For My DIY Products

Posted by REVIEWER101 on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like how it easily melts (in a double burner) and make my DIY creams thicker, no pungent smell whatsoever.

1 2