Concerned about quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought these after using a large chunk of natural beeswax in tub that had to be grated or broken up. In comparison, the Frontier beads are easier to measure, but they are almost white and smell more like plastic to me than beeswax. In reading the description of the product, it seems that this wax may have been extracted before it was very pollenated leaving me to wonder if it still has the same skin healing properties that pollenated beeswax has. If just using it for a basic wax binding agent, this is fine but I like the quality of my other beeswax and it is a lot cheaper. It is just harder to break into pieces.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was very disappointed. I was expecting the beautiful beeswax smell, but all I smelt was a plastic smell. It didn't smell natural to me. I wanted to make some beeswax wraps and found it difficult to purchase pure beeswax bars in Hong Kong, therefore resorted to purchasing this. Maybe it is good for cosmetics, soap making etc. but not for what I wanted it for. I have to mention though iHerb delivery is excellent. Just the product wasn't to my expectation.

ordered item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I order this item and it was improperly sent. It arrive torn and spilled on other item in order and in the box it was sent. I was very disappointed as I can't a phone number to call. Company is very good in all other aspects but not this time. Hope to receive a replacement but don't know where to call to inform.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought It to be lotion emulsion but it didn't work at all.