Might be the best Pet Brush out there!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased dozens of pet brushes over the years. We have two cats and two dogs so out brushes really get a lot of use. Especially from our long hair Angora cat, Bella, who has white fur and like to roll in the dirt! Bella is the one gets the most use out of our brushes and this Wire/Boar Brush works great on her. It's able to brush out debris while making her coat soft and shiny. It works great on our Chocolate Lab too! He's another one who like to get dirty but thankfully dirt and debris don't stick to him like they do our cat! This is a great quality brush that will last us for years to come!

Best quality brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have bought few brushes for my puppy, this one is by far the best one. Amazing quality at a very good price. I can tell that this will last a very long time. My puppy enjoys it so much. I highly recommend it to every one. Wish I have found it earlier.

great and nice looking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very comfort and nice looking brush

works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This brush works great on my long-haired chihuahuas, albeit a little harsh. Brush is sturdy and well made.

Great dog brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this brush on my puppy, and her fur gets so soft and shiny. One of the better dog brushes I've come across