NZ

Based on 4,719 Ratings
3,796
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
5,230

I've been using this vitamin for a few months now and it has made a noticeable change in my mood, energy level and well being. I wouldn't recommend giving this to anyone other than people who really need it. If you take more than two pills, you will start to feel sluggish and tired after just 3 hours of taking it. I make sure that I take 2

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

For years have been a believer of MultiVitamins supplements to take for myself. I believe it's good benefit to compensate what ever is lacking in my diet and age to function well daily. Actually I was always looking for a good one but it is always quite expensive too. Until I find in Iherb and this 21st, Sentry Senior, MultiVitamin and Multimineral Supplement, Women 50+ with 100 Tablets in one package "wow" I think I can use it for longer months [6months or more] for me it's quite a blessing affordable and complete so immediately purchased, it's with quality with Vitamins and Minerals factor combined is always a plus factor. Expect my next review for it's effect in the future after months of my using it. Thanks.

4fa8e84e-a29b-4da6-9b03-d01bde098ad1
Posted on Jun 13, 2022
5,893

I've been using this vitamin for a few months now and it's done wonders. I feel healthy, alive, and my mood has improved significantly.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Especially for women this blend of Vitamins and Minerals Recommended to improve energy, health and immune system. It even contains elements to help improve vision. Good balance for senior age. My wife delighted with the results. Very good price and the presentation is very convenient. The tablets are easily swallowed. Recommended. Premium quality.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Never enough vitamins. They give quality to life, give you energy and potency with proper nutrition and activity. The metabolism reacts immediately and you feel that something is happening within a week. Good product, I definitely recommend it, it has effect on me. Stick to the prescribed dose and always take it at the same time, in the morning or at night.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Grandma loves it. great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This is my mom's go to daily multivitamin for her age. It's really affordable for it's size and package. All the ingredients and potency are comparable to other multivitamins. It's a huge bottle of supplement at a very affordable price. All you need is 1 tablet daily.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I bought the vitamins for my mother-in-law since her hair was thinning due to stress. She's been quite happy with them. Can't say that the hair grew back but it least it stopped thinning as bad. Her nails got stronger, too. Also what's very important is that she doesn't get upset stomach.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

i purchased this item for my mom i have a feedback about the white color Sentry and its really a high quality product u will see the effect after a week of starting it. for the Senior mon just start using it the ingredients mentioned r very good the price is really cheap!

My mother who’s in her early 60’s has been the one using this and she loves it! She says she has felt much energized since having it. She says she feels a lot stronger and sleeps better at night. She takes it daily and hasn’t had any complaints about the taste or the size of the pill. Hopefully they won’t change the good ingredients in it or worse, discontinue this product as I already am a very loyal buyer.