no more fleas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This got the fleas finally after trying advantage and frontline. I am using this on my three cats and will continue to do so.

Works

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

3rd reorder, works for mostly INSIDE adult(4 yr old cats)and we apply no sooner than 8-10 weeks.

Works well

Posted by gtsgrl on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to work well - My cat has no fleas nor did he have any adverse reactions. Will definitely purchase again

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

easy to administer and no fleas within 24 hours. The cat doesn't seem to mind it - doesn't sting or irritate and he seems well - not troubled by it at all. Kept fleas away for five weeks before we had to repeat. Have bought more.

לקח לזה יומיים להשפיע אבל עובד

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

מהמם לקח לזה יומיים עד שראיתי שינוי זה ממש קטן אבל ההוראות מאוד ברורות והמחיר מעולה לשלוש אמפולות

Pet owner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been very happy with this product. I have five indoor cats and it was becoming so expensive to buy the traditional flea guard at the vets office, so I decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did! Thank you for giving us a more affordable product that still does its' job.

So goes the ticks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works well with our 4 cats, who are nights in the nature, days inside. We live in Finland, so if weather goes below -15°/c they are nightly inside. Other products like cat's neckless or what they are called, are useless, products to help tics go limp or what ever, are only nuisance. Measured with one cat earlier +80 tics per summer, now only four not so well doing creatures. Good product.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

perfect

Not bad but wrong description on the website

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I found some flea waste in the cat's fur, so bought this. Recently the waste just disappeared. So I think the product worked. Just one thing I'm not satisfied with is that the description of this treatment FOR CATS on the website said "Do not use on cats." What are you thinking about?

I never got it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not get it please check it.

1 2 3