Thorne Research, Ascorbic Acid, 250 Capsules
- Expiration Date: December 1 2022
- Date First Available: August 12 2009
Shipping Weight:0.4 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: THR-14901
- UPC Code: 693749149019
- Package Quantity: 250 Count
8.1 x 8.1 x 15.7 cm , 0.34 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
- Vitamin C
- Dietary Supplement
- Immune Support
- Gluten Free
Get support for healthy skin and optimal whole-body wellness with Ascorbic Acid – a vitamin that promotes healthy immune function and collagen production.
Although you might rely on vitamin C only during the winter months, this vitamin can support your overall health every day. Vitamin C has many roles in your body and is linked to impressive health benefits, including immune function, collagen formation, and supporting liver detoxification.
Because vitamin C is an essential vitamin that the body can’t product, it must be consumed in the daily diet or by supplementation.
Thorne’s Ascorbic Acid is the highest dose of vitamin C you can get in any of Thorne’s encapsulated vitamin C products.
- Benefits of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): Promotes optimal immune function
- Important in collagen production, which enhances skin, nail, and hair health
- Supports healthy tissue and cartilage formation, a benefit during wound healing and injury repair
- Plays a role in phase I liver detoxification, plus its antioxidant properties help protect against the toxic effects of heavy metals
- Helps increase glutathione, a potent antioxidant necessary for supporting phase II liver detoxificationT
- The benefits of collagen production, its antioxidant status, and immune support make vitamin C an important nutrient for surgery patients to support wound healing
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Each Capsule Contains||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1 g||1,111%|