Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol, Retinol Day Cream, SPF 20, 1.7 oz (50 g)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2025
- Date First Available: October 8 2020
Shipping Weight:0.24 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: RTL-46403
- UPC Code: 088634464030
- Package Quantity: 1.7 oz
8.9 x 7.6 x 7.4 cm , 0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Skincare Cosmetics®
- Vitamin Enriched
- Sunscreen + Moisturizer
- Broad Spectrum SPF 20
- Vitamins A + C+ E
- Smoothes Lines & Wrinkles
- 400,000 I.U.'s Vitamin A
- SPF 20 protects against harmful effects of UVA & UVB rays
- Moisturizes and helps to improve texture, clarity and radiance
- Vitamin A exfoliates, smoothes and revitalizes
Retinol Palmitate helps improve skin texture through exfoliation, while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkle. An intensive blend of hydrating ingredients absorb quickly, leaving your skin looking firmer, brighter, brighter and more radiant.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Apply to all skin exposed to the sun.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
|Inactive ingredients: Water (aqua), glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, petrolatum, argania spinosa kernel oil, glyceryl stearate, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol, retinyl palmitate, peg-40 stearate, peg-8 stearate, stearic acid, fragrance (parfum), amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citronellol, coumarin, eugenol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, methylparaben, carbomer, bht, silk amino acids, sodium hydroxide, propylparaben, ascorbyl palmitate, chitosan pca, xanthan gum, ethylparaben, bisabolol, disodium edta.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damage or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.