Simply Organic, General Tso's Simmer Sauce, Asian Dishes, 8 oz (227 g)
- Expiration Date: November 1 2022
- Date First Available: June 2 2021
Shipping Weight:0.28 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SOG-19644
- UPC Code: 089836196446
- Package Quantity: 8 oz
10.7 x 13.7 x 5 cm , 0.23 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- 4 Steps
- 20 Minutes Prep Time
- Makes 8 Servings
- Sweet with a Hint of Spicyness
- USDA Organic
- Pure. Simple. Joy.®
- Simply Organic Giving Fund
- Certified Organic by QAI
You Will Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 pouch Simply Organic General Tso's Simmer Sauce
- In a wide skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add diced chicken and stir-fry 5 to 7 minutes, until cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add bell pepper to pan and stir fry 1 to 2 minutes, then return chicken to skillet.
- Add sauce and cook, stirring, 1 to 2 more minutes, until thickened slightly. Remove from heat.
- Serve with a side of steamed rice and sesame seed garnish.
Water, organic cane sugar, organic tamari soy sauce (water, organic soybeans, salt, organic alcohol), organic apple cider vinegar, organic jalapeno pepper, organic tapioca starch, organic tomatoes, organic sesame oil, organic garlic, organic onion, organic ginger, organic sesame seeds, organic chili peppers, organic cinnamon, organic black pepper, organic cloves.
Contains: Soy and sesame.
Simply Organic uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products.
Do not microwave.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||6 g|
|Includes 6 g Added Sugars||12%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|