Price includes GST + FREE shipping over NZ$80.00
Pyunkang Yul, Calming Toner Pad, 70 Pads
Healthy, low pH formulation contains Plant-derived ingredients that provide soothing, and a soft toner pad prepares the skin texture with out worrying about irritation.
We stay true to our 40-year heritage in carefully packaging the fundamentals of beauty.
Pyunkang Yul is a collective of bare, essential ingredients harvested from nature, carefully prepared with you in mind.
- After cleansing, gently wipe with the embossed side of the pad according to the direction of the skin texture.
- Clean the skin again by wiping it with the softer side of the pad.
- Lightly tap the remaining contents for absorption.
Water, butylene glycol, propanediol, glycerin, allantoin, pentylene glycol, panthenol, dipropylene glycol, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf extract, salix alba (willow) bark extract, 1,2-hexanediol, gluconolactone, sodium hyaluronate, bambusa vulgaris extract, cetyl ethylhexanoate, ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, hydroxypropyltrimonium hyaluronate, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, centella asiatica extract, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, c12-14 pareth-12, madecassoside, madecassic acid, asiaticoside, asiatic acid, citric acid, polyglyceryl-10 myristate, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium edta, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyacetophenone.
- When using cosmetics or after use, consult with a specialist if there is any abnormal symptom or side effect, such as red spot, swelling or itching by direct sunlight.
- Do not use on damaged areas.
- Precautions for storage and handling.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid direct sunlight. Make sure to read the instructions before use.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.