Pyunkang Yul, Acne, Toner, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml)
- Expiration Date: March 1 2024
- Date First Available: November 16 2018
Shipping Weight:0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: PKY-68063
- UPC Code: 8809486680636
- Package Quantity: 5.07 fl oz
5.1 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm , 0.17 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Cosmetics Were Meant To Be Brewed Not Bought.
Acne Toner is a toner that has a refreshing feeling that helps sebum control and convergence.
The acne line is Pyunkang Yul's skin care line for those with skin issues. Forsythia fruit extract and white willow extract contained in the product rapidly alleviates 'angry' skin and adjusts excessive skin sebum. Peptide ingredients strengthens the skin's barrier and helps manage healthy skin.
- Dampen a cotton ball with toner and wipe with it your face.
Water, butylene glycol, dimethyl sulfone, pyridoxine hci, salix alba (willow) bark extract, niacinamide, forsythia suspensa fruit extract, centella asiatica extract, polygonum cuspidatum root extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, glycyrrhiza uralensis (licorice) root extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, copper tripeptide-1, glycerin, hydroxyacetophenone, myrtus communis extract, tropaeolum majus extract, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium edta.
- Discontinue the use of the product and consult your dermatologist 1) if any of these unlikely side effects occur, including rash, swelling, itching and irritation.
- If direct sunlight causes the effects (2) this should not be applied to areas with wounds, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Storage (1) Close this product after using (2) Keep this product away from children (3) Avoid sunlight or places at high or low temperature.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.