Organyc, Organic Cotton Pads, Moderate Flow, 10 Pads
- Date First Available: June 10 2016
Shipping Weight:0.19 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NYC-00994
- UPC Code: 8016867009942
- Package Quantity: 10 Count
11.9 x 9.7 x 8.1 cm , 0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Clinically Proven Protection for You and Your Sensitive Skin
- Only Certified Organic Cotton
- Unsurpassed Absorbency
- No Perfumes, Dyes, Colors, Wood Pulp
- 10 Feminine Care Pads
- ICEA- Ethical and Environmental Certification Institute
- Clinically-Proven Protection
- Made with Certified Organic Cotton
- Dermatologically Tested
- Made with Safe Ingredients Made Safe
- Folded Pads in Biodegradable Individual Wrapping
Clinically-Proven ProtectionGynecologist directed clinical study at a global teaching hospital.
99% of women who used Organyc brand pads, experienced a reduction in skin irritation after just one period of use.
Organyc brand pads reduced or eliminated redness-itching-irritation-swelling-burning- dryness*.
The Organyc Difference
- Fast, unsurpassed absorbency
- Only Certified Organic Cotton where the pad touches you
- Only Certified Organic Cotton inside to absorb and breathe
- No dyes, no chemicals, no chlorine, no perfumes, no wood pulp
- Manufactured using sustainable energy
- Certified Organic Cotton Topsheet - Helps resolve and protect against skin irritation
- Comfort Wings - Design to protect against leaks.
- Certified Organic Cotton Core - Ultrathin design with unsurpassed absorbency.
- Biodegradable backsheet made of corn starch
- Wood pulp
- Dyes or Colors
What Are Your Absorbency Needs:
Liners - Light FlowModerate - Medium Flow
Heavy - Heavy Flow
Super - Heaviest Flow and Overnight
Composition: Certified organic cotton (next to you and inside the pad) - 52% - Biodegradable polymer (Backsheet made from corn starch) -18%.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.