Neosporin, Original Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 1 oz (28.3 g)
- Date First Available: September 12 2018
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NEO-73087
- UPC Code: 300810730877
- Package Quantity: 1 oz
12.2 x 4.1 x 3 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- #1 Doctor Recommended Brand
- 24-Hour Infection Protection
- Effective Germ Kill Formula
- No Sting
- First Aid Antibiotic Ointment
- Bacitracin Zinc-Neomycin Sulfate-Polymyxin B Sulfate
- Neosporin® Original Ointment with Unique HeliDerm® Technology Provides a Nourishing Environment For Skin.
- Every Cut. Every Time.
- Use with Band-Aid Brand Bandages
Use: First Aid to help prevent infection in minor:
*Formulated with a unique base of cocoa butter, cottonseed oil, olive oil, sodium pyruvate, vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate), and petrolatum.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
|Active Ingredients (in each gram)||Purpose|
|Bacitracin Zinc (400 units)||First aid antibiotic|
|Neomycin Sulfate (3.5 mg)||First aid antibiotic|
|Polymixin B Sulfate (5,000 units)||First aid antibiotic|
|Inactive ingredients: Petrolatum, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, sodium pyruvate, tocopheryl acetate.|
For external use only.
Do not use
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You need to use longer than 1 week
- Condition persists or gets worse
- Rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 20º to 25º C (68º to 77ºF).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.