LifeSeasons, Clinical Immunity, Quick-Start, 60 Veg Capsules
Best By: July 2025
- Date First Available: March 2021
- Product Code: LSE-44500
- UPC Code: 810034445001
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 5.7 x 5.2 cm , 0.07 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Vitamins C & D
- 10-Day Intensive
- Activates Defenses
- Results in 2 Hours
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
10-Day Total Immune System Quick-Start
- Fast Results: Increases immune activity in 2 hours
- Intensive Clinical Daily Dose: 500 mg EpiCor®, 500 mg Natramune™ and 1000 mg PureWay-C™ with extra support elderberry, herbs, prebiotics, probiotics, vitamin D and zinc
- Helps Boost Immune Cells & Antibodies: Supports production and activity of B cells, T cells, NK cells, neutrophils, macrophages and immunoglobulins
- Superior Vitamin C: Absorbed faster and retained 233% better than regular vitamin C
Take 6 capsules daily (or 3 capsules twice daily) for 10 consecutive days.
Tip: To help maintain optimal immunity, take LifeSeasons® Clinical Immunity Daily Boost formula after finishing this product.
Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose), rice bran and stearic acid.
No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or under medical supervision for any condition, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep tightly closed and out of reach of children. Store in cool, dry place. Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 6 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (from PureWay-C™ ascorbic acid, bioflavonoid, fatty acid complex)||1000 mg||1111%|
|Vitamin D3 (2000 IU) (as cholecalciferol)||50 mcg||250%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||15 mg||136%|
|Gum Acacia (Acacia seyal) prebiotic fiber||600 mg||†|
|EpiCor® dried yeast|
fermentate made using Saccharomyces cerevisiae
mushroom hemicellulose, fatty acid complex
|Black Elderberry (Sambucus|
nigra) 65:1 fruit extract made from 50 berries (6,500 mg)‡
|Olive (Olea europeaea)(leaf)||90 mg||†|
|Echinacea purpurea (aerial)||60 mg||†|
|Bacillus coagulans probiotic (1.5 billion CFU)||11.5 mg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
‡Based on average weight. Approximate fresh berry equivalence to the amount of elderberry extract per serving.