Life Extension, FLORASSIST Immune & Nasal Defense, 30 Vegetarian Capsules
- Expiration Date: October 1 2023
- Date First Available: May 14 2018
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: LEX-22083
- UPC Code: 737870220831
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
8.9 x 4.3 x 4.3 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Gluten Free
- 1 Daily
- Non-GMO LE Certified
- Dual-Action Year-Round Protection
- Dietary Supplement
Our immune system is our body’s built-in line of defense. Coincidentally, it also reacts to harmless things in your environment, such as pollen. EpiCor®, a yeast fermentate and L. rhamnosus CRL1505, a probiotic strain, encourage multiple aspects of a healthy immune response, so you’re ready for whatever the world has for you.
FLORASSIST® Immune & Nasal Defense Benefits
- Encourages the body’s healthy immune response
- Promotes production of immunoglobulin A (IgA), an essential part of your body’s immune defenses
- Supports healthy nasal airflow and response to things in your environment, such as pollen
Read the entire label and follow directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, stearic acid, silica.† Colony forming units at time of manufacture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|EpiCor® - Dried fermentate (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||500 mg||**|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus CRL 1505|
[providing 100 million CFU†]
|**Daily Value not established.|