L'Oreal, Excellence Creme, Triple Protection Color, 6G Light Golden Brown, 1 Application
- Expiration Date: May 1 2022
- Date First Available: October 1 2019
Shipping Weight:0.45 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: LOE-21061
- UPC Code: 071249210611
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
17 x 9.1 x 14.7 cm , 0.26 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Non-Drip Creme
- Nothing Protects or Covers Gray Better*
- Triple Protection Color
- Ceramide + Pro-Keratine + Collagen
- 100% Resistant Gray Coverage
- Rich, Radiant Color. Revitalized Hair.
- Level 3
Nothing Protects Better*
Our exclusive Triple Protection System deeply cares for your hair. Infused with Ceramide, Pro-Keratine Complex and Collagen the caring system absorbs deep into the hair to treat from the inside out.
Nothing Covers Gray Better*
The rich protective creme generously wraps each fiber to cover until the very last gray. Your color is rich, radiant, even and adheres perfectly even on resistant grays.
Absolutely Gorgeous Color. Rich, Radiant, Impeccable from Root to Tip.
There's a reason it's called excellence.
Up to 8 Weeks Intensive Care
Our exclusive Triple Protection System provides conditioning care in every step. Hair is perfectly protected for up to 8 weeks.
Pre-Color Treatment with Ceramide: Protects and primes hair for even color results.
2. Color Creme with Pro-Keratine Complex: Wraps each fiber for flawless, even coverage.
3. Conditioning Treatment with Collagen: Locks in color for lasting radiance.
Exclusive color comb for precise and quick color deposit.
5X More Conditioner than the leading brand*.
*Compared to each leading competitor's top selling brand.
*Colorsilk Hair Color by Revlon.
Developer creme: water, hydrogen peroxide, cetearyl alcohol, trideceth-2 carboxamide mea, ceteareth-25, glycerin, pentasodium pentetate, sodium stannate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, phosphoric acid.
Permanent color creme: water, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, deceth-3, laureth-12, ammonium hydroxide, oleth-30, hexadimethrine chloride, lauric acid, glycol distearate, polyquaternium-22, ethanolamine, silica dimethyl silylate, ci 77891/titanium dioxide, p-aminophenol, m-aminophenol, ascorbic acid, sodium metabisulfite, ammonium thiolactate, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylamonphenol, dimethicone, pentasodium pentetate, proline, p-phenylenediamine, fragrance, carbomer, threonine, resorcinol.
Conditioning treatment: water, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, behentrimonium chloride, amodimethicone, cetyl esters, isopropyl alcohol, fragrance, sodium pca, trideceth-6, panthenol, candelilla wax, cetrimonium chloride, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, 2- oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, soluble collagen.
Usage Advisory - Safety Warnings
Important: Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which in certain rare cases can be severe. Therefore, you must follow these precautions:
Do not use if:
- You have already had a reaction to a haircolor product.
- You have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- If you have a tattoo, the risks of an allergic reaction may be increased.
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product (see the insert). Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time.
- Avoid contact of this product with eyes and skin.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply on children.
Store between 50°F and 80°F.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.