Holika Holika, Shower Gel, Aloe 92%, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml)
- Date First Available: March 2 2017
Shipping Weight:0.37 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: HLK-35398
- UPC Code: 8806334353988
- Package Quantity: 8.45 fl oz
23.9 x 6.9 x 5.1 cm , 0.31 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- 92% Fermented Aloe Vera Leaf Juice is Contained
- Fermented Contents Maximize the Effect of Activating Components Like Aloesin. So It Helps Your Skin to be Clear & Healthy
- Moist Feeling Without Stickiness
- It is Absorbed Fast & Freshly Without Stickiness. Plus it Soothes the Stimulated Skin by Hot Sun Light & Makes your Skin Moist & Sleek
- 7 Free System for Skin Health
- No Paraben, No Benzophenone, No Propylene Glycol, No BHT, No Animal Ingredient, No Artificial Coloring, No Mineral Oil
A soothing & refreshing shower gel Produces a gentle foam to thoroughly cleanse body without drying out skin Contains 92% Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice for healing, soothing, hydrating, & anti-irritant properties. Leaves body skin clean, smooth, refreshed & healthy looking Perfect for all skin types Free of parabens, mineral oil & BHT.
Apply proper amount to towel or sponge for shower & make bubbles. Rub it on your body all over like doing massage and then rinse off your body.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, ammonium laureth sulfate, ammonium lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, sodium chloride, nelumbium speciosum flower extract, water, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, centella asiatica extract, bambusa vulgaris extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, zea mays (corn) leaf extract, brassica oleracea capitata (cabbage) leaf extract, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) fruit extract
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.